Good day - Looking to join the fold!

icedfusion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good day all!

After having many different types of bikes and having my K1300R for many years as I love that bike and it just does it all for me. I have decided that as I get older, possibly wiser and want to do more 2 up travelling with the possibility to go off down gravel tracks, I have decided, after relentlessly mocking my GS riding friend about his 'tractor', that I am now going to join the fold. I will eat my words!

I was thinking about waiting for the much rumoured R1300GSA due, maybe next year? However, I would like to take a long road trip with my daughter up around norway sometime next year - so I will be on the lookout for a decent R1250GSA!

Happy to have joined and be able to support this forum with a few quid too!

Cheers

Steven

Welcome to the madhouse Steven :thumb2

Oh .... and well done on coming straight in as a subscribed member, you'll get back far more than the subscription fee :thumby:

:beerjug:

you get all sorts , abuse , advice ,help, free beer , name calling , handbag fighting , and star attraction Att . and you can swear , and the Boss won't kick up a fuss.

Welcome to the madhouse Steven :thumb2

Oh .... and well done on coming straight in as a subscribed member, you'll get back far more than the subscription fee :thumby:

:beerjug:

Thanks for the warm welcome - I have come across this forum many times when I was searching for stuff about my K bike (i was part of another forum back then) and have heard alot about the knowledge here. As I am into my tech, I appreciate that these forums take time/money to continue and just like local dealers, if you don't use them and give a few quid then you will loose them and what they stand for.

Hope to make a valuable(?) or possibly a sarcastic contribution in the future!

Cheers

Steven

A K1300R man - a proper, mean machine. I only had one as a loaner (all in black) when my K1300S was in for service and when I rode it home my mrs thought it was something from Mad Max :eek: Fantastic engine and unique styling, a definite statement.

Welcome and enjoy the GSA when you get your hands on one. I had a Twin Cam GSA for 5 years and it's a great tourer and all-rounder (as Tractors go :p).

Back
Top Bottom