Music selection, TFT update?

yoyo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I've recently bought a 2018 1200GSA, I can connect to the TFT easily enough and can listen to music but I can only move one track at a time, I can't browse albums like a mate does on his 1250GSA, would a TFT software update fix it?

It's showing version 001_015_090

Thanks.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

No. This is an "Advanced Audio Distribution Profile" (A2DP) licence issue. You only get album art and album lists with IOS. Android doesnt support it. :thumb2
The bonus though for Android is a much more stable connection.

No. This is an "Advanced Audio Distribution Profile" (A2DP) licence issue. You only get album art and album lists with IOS. Android doesnt support it. :thumb2

I’m on iOS and the connection is now very stable. Used to cut out after incoming calls, but not anymore.

Yes. Later firmware updates have improved the IOS connection.

Thanks for this, I guess I'll have to live with shuffle and see what track comes next or go back to using the audio on the Zumo XT but the sound quality is much better from the TFT plus you don't have to take your hands off the bars.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I’ve just had mine updated to 023-011-060 on my 21 R1250GS when it was serviced on 3rd October. I’ve no idea what the numbers mean on the various software versions I’ve seen but the dealer said this was the latest.
Prior to the update my iphone would disconnect and the volume was very low, it now starts quicker too, I don’t listen to music so can’t comment on that.

I’ve just had mine updated to 023-011-060 on my 21 R1250GS when it was serviced on 3rd October. I’ve no idea what the numbers mean on the various software versions I’ve seen but the dealer said this was the latest.
Prior to the update my phone would disconnect and the volume was very low, it now starts quicker too, Indon’t listen to music so can’t comment on that.

IOS ?

Will always be IOS. A2DP licence issues.

Back
Top Bottom