Another lamb to the slaughter….

REKMec

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Yorkshire lad and biked for years, when not then I’m busy making….
Currently riding a RnineT classic which is part modified with hard luggage for touring as the other part is to complete it this rotting season. It’s my minimalist ’GS’ as I don’t need the rest of the GS bulk!!
I’ve a few more bikes floating about but this is my main one and a 10 yr keeper!

Welcome aboard, now the important question. Which is best Welsh or Yorkshire Lamb?

Guilty as charged....

36617b6701a37cc42623f10b072e702e.jpg

You might recognise summat……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36617b6701a37cc42623f10b072e702e.jpg

You might recognise summat……

A red rose amongst a pile of thorns..... do I win a prize?

I actually preferred it to the MY 2018 that replaced it. According to HMG it's still on the road but hasn't done anywhere near the miles I did on it in 2 years I had it since. His/her local Starbucks must be closer than mine

A red rose amongst a pile of thorns..... do I win a prize?

I actually preferred it to the MY 2018 that replaced it. According to HMG it's still on the road but hasn't done anywhere near the miles I did on it in 2 years I had it since. His/her local Starbucks must be closer than mine

Where is the event, remember it? Worked out who I am yet? Well I’m NOT JEZ!!

The Royal Oak, with TBL turning up in those minging tracks bottoms how could I ever forget. I'm guessing you're one of the few people that's actually shorter than me.....ice-cream in Bakewell anyone.....

The Royal Oak, with TBL turning up in those minging tracks bottoms how could I ever forget. I'm guessing you're one of the few people that's actually shorter than me.....ice-cream in Bakewell anyone.....

Well done! How did you work that out? Was it because my bike was parked next to yours? And yes I’ve still got a pic of the ice cream meal!!

No single bit of info gave it away tbh, but as you're the only Yorkie I know who speaks to me that helped, that and you're a medler with a fair number of bikes and you mentioned the hard luggage which I guess could be the cheapo chinky top box all you trumpet ludites bought.

No single bit of info gave it away tbh, but as you're the only Yorkie I know who speaks to me that helped, that and you're a medler with a fair number of bikes and you mentioned the hard luggage which I guess could be the cheapo chinky top box all you trumpet ludites bought.

Most of that is actually correct! The cheapo topbox doesn’t relate to the triumph though!

Back
Top Bottom