14th year!

Apologies that I have not yet got details of Jag John's B&B yet. I've walked around to his house but no sign of him ( his Jag is under a cover in one of his barns). I assume that he is out the country. Cold here at the moment many friends head down to Spain at this time.

I'll check out other B&Bs and post up details as soon as I get any.

Just to clarify...

You don't need to ride GS
You don't need to be a paid up member of UkGSer.
Heck, you don't even to come by bike!

Just get yourself down here and CHILL OUT!

And if you can't make that weekend, then don't worry. Anytime in July or August is fine and we will simply have another Party Weekend to suit you!

Right ,

Hall pass agreed,

Count me in please , just got to sort the ferries :D

Finally bumped into Jag John today. Unfortunately he is no longer doing B&B, only weekly gite let.
I'm continuing to ask around including various friends who might have spare rooms. It only needs to be a bed as we have Super Chef Sumprat who can provide breakfast for all.
We have rooms in our house but these are provisionally rqeserved for family. If any family member cancels then I'll update.

Probably a daft question ?

what are the restroom facilities onsite ;) :)

Finally bumped into Jag John today. Unfortunately he is no longer doing B&B, only weekly gite let.
I'm continuing to ask around including various friends who might have spare rooms. It only needs to be a bed as we have Super Chef Sumprat who can provide breakfast for all.
We have rooms in our house but these are provisionally rqeserved for family. If any family member cancels then I'll update.
Many thanks. I'm very happy to sleep anywhere and have no problem walking a mile (1.6km) or so to your place.

Many thanks again.

Sent from my KFMAWI using Tapatalk

Probably a daft question ?

what are the restroom facilities onsite ;) :)

"Restroom"? It's in France not USA. :)

We have three bathrooms in the house with baths, showers, toilets and wash basins etc.

My French friends will probably just pee behind a tree or in the lake. We also have a few acres of woodland if you want to act like a bear...

We have three bathrooms in the house with baths, showers, toilets and wash basins etc.

My French friends will probably just pee behind a tree or in the lake. We also have a few acres of woodland if you want to act like a bear...

Santa could "act like a bear"!

Santa could "act like a bear"!

(I hope to see you there Martin)

Looking forward to it as always.
And it always a pleasure and honour to meet the UKGSERs and Sid and Ann's friends and to produce cooked comestibles for them.

5. All completely free of chargd. I fully appreciate that I have been very fortunate in life, so I am happy to share things with others.

My wife and I read your offer of hospitality, I'm sure this impacts your whole family, and has lifted our sprits. Unfortunately we are unable to make the w/e, I'm sure all that do attend will indeed feel recharged.

Hi Sid,
I aim to make it this year, so if you need any supplies from the UK I will be coming in the camper.

All the best
Neil

PS
Fancy another Arnarge cocktail :green gri

I hope to attend what looks like an amazing event for the first time:beerjug: will update when ive got the ferry booked

We are planning to attend too, cheers.

Good news re beds. MickDB1 has been here last few days with his lovely wife Janet. They have checked out the local area and found an excellent place just up the road from me.
This Belgian chap has some beautiful gites which he rents out by the night, not weekly.

The host, Francis, told me "If the rest of your friends are as nice as Mick and Janet, then it will be a pleasure to host them".

He offered to drive people to/from our house.
He has three gites with multiple beds. Possibly some of you could share a multi bedroom place?

Google "Ecogite Le Luquet Saint Beauzil 82150"

MickDB1, do you have their weblink?

Looking forward to it as always.
And it always a pleasure and honour to meet the UKGSERs and Sid and Ann's friends and to produce cooked comestibles for them.

Simon like to insert his probe into your meat to ensure that it is the correct temperature and properly cooked.

Unfortunately the local Frenchies like their beef still mooing with a pulse which is distressing to Simon.

Sid - have now booked annual leave & am still pulling my plan together; is there a 'bed' available (bed, sofa/blanket, sleeping mat/bag)?

Back
Top Bottom