BeMoto Titanium package.

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Having been hit last Sunday and still in hospital, bike is in a police private recovery garage.
With the subject package, will RAC recovery help bring it back home and be assessed here?

Otherwise storage fees will mount up.

Is their a specific number to call? Don't have month info on my phone.

Thanks

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Surely the RAC recovery package relates to a breakdown, not an accident.

You are insured comprehensively with BeMoto premium Titanium - let the insurers deal with the issue; presumably you will have filed a claim in the normal way, so they are aware of the bikes whereabouts?

Road Insurance Claims - 01733 907009*

To notify us of an incident or accident, or to make a claim on your BeMoto Carbon Cover or Titanium Cover road insurance policy please call 01733 907009*

Please download the ROAD INSURANCE CLAIMS CHECKLIST (also found in your policy document).

RAC Breakdown Assistance (Titanium Cover ONLY)

If you have TITANIUM COVER and you need RAC breakdown assistance call 0330 159 0587*

Motoring Legal Advice Helpline

If you have a BeMoto Road Insurance policy it includes Motor Legal Assistance as standard, please call Soter Professional Services on 01733 907008*

You were ‘hit’. Was this the fault of:

A. The a party? If so, any costs may well be met by their insurer.

B. You? If so, the costs will be met by your insurer, plus any collateral damage / injuries the third party might have suffered.

C. A near enough 50/50? If so your insurer will meet your costs and the the third party insurer’s theirs.

D. A killer hedgehog, charging across the highway?

What does your quite separate RAC Breakdown (which is not a crash) say about recovery after a ‘hit’? It might cover it. It might not. Read the policy.

Back home today to begin some of the insurers requirements. Must admit, not feeling my best.
bab92de85123b8ec54dbf8282402a919.jpg

Something I learned regarding this incident, there are different companies that make up the claim.
As the bike was recovered to a secure garage locally near Crewe, '4th Dimension' for BeMoto wanted to pick it up and take it down to Heathrow. If that had happened, no doubt not to be seen again by me.
To which I told BeMoto, I would retrieve the bike with friends to my house and from there have the assessor come.
I still had personal stuff, tools and electronics still on the bike (trunk) when I was rushed to hospital.

Recover quick, hope claim goes well.

As my helmet took a hefty punch against the car roof, I figured I should claim for a new one through my BeMoto package.
Through Claimez.com, the info required is not easy to produce after over a couple of years ownership of a helmet bought online. They want helmet certification and insurance acknowledgment that helmet & clothes are part of my policy.

A lot of unnecessary old paperwork that is basically paperless.

Their storage fees are horrendous. And other small print as you say is not in our favour.
Friends have brought it back home on a trailer and an insurance assessor visiting Monday.

Good. My bike was stolen from their compound after my accident. They also took ages to register the V5 to them, having accepted liability for the theft. Clowns.

Back
Top Bottom