V100 in stock.

I think it looks fabulous in the green and silver as tested here

f989b56a9094cebc9a3d79b274f4c698.png

90f9052533430445f71f8f2e59ea7601.png

f01c52b39c92335ad2752599b8049305.png

have to say white not the best colour. But if you think a GS is better looking you need some therapy. Just saying :hide

have to say white not the best colour. But if you think a GS is better looking you need some therapy. Just saying :hide

I love a GS for it's form-following-function look.

This Guzzi is just ugly for the hell of it.

Fairing reminds me of the old Yamaha TDM. And that's not a good thing.

Each to there own I guess. Will see if I can find a good therapist for you :comfort

If anyone in North Wales is frothing for a look at one, A&D Haven't received theirs yet

I like to look of them just not in White

If you like the way a GS looks then you’re very unlikely to appreciate a Guzzi.
I think the V100 looks fabulous, though white doesn’t do it any favours.
Does a GS need to look so shit for the owner to ride to Starbucks with three empty boxes whilst scorching 60000 lumens of spots into the distance ? Form-following function bollox :)

Went for a look 'in the flesh' so to speak. Cracking looking bike, even the white looks better but wouldn't be my first choice.
Sitting on it I was almost able to flat foot (very short legs)and the bars were just very slightly canted forward. Overall it looks like a very nicely finished bike. The only negative that struck me straight away was the very short front mudguard and the very exposed radiator.
Unfortunately, the 'S' version is now expected around the end of December.
Going to have to go back to carrying a ruck sack. No way I'd stick a top box on the back.

If you like the way a GS looks then you’re very unlikely to appreciate a Guzzi.

I do indeed like the way a GS looks, hence my being a member of this Forum for some considerable time. Conversely I don't really understand why some folk who are so vocal in their hatred of GSes (... or claim to be ...) spend so much time on here, endlessly posting about this, that and the other.

FYI I'm a big fan of Guzzis ... but not this one. As JohnnyB says, far too much plastic, and no fancy paint job will disguise this.

I do indeed like the way a GS looks, hence my being a member of this Forum for some considerable time. Conversely I don't really understand why some folk who are so vocal in their hatred of GSes (... or claim to be ...) spend so much time on here, endlessly posting about this, that and the other.

FYI I'm a big fan of Guzzis ... but not this one. As JohnnyB says, far too much plastic, and no fancy paint job will disguise this.

I’ve been on here a year or two as well.
I don’t hate GSs. I’ve owned many -indeed I had one in my garage until earlier this year. But I don’t rate the 1250s or indeed many of the owners they seem to attract.

I like it in the 2-tone schemes, such as this. The two colours break up the fairing / tank into identifiable units (even if they're not).

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 259
Went for a look 'in the flesh' so to speak. Cracking looking bike, even the white looks better but wouldn't be my first choice.
Sitting on it I was almost able to flat foot (very short legs)and the bars were just very slightly canted forward. Overall it looks like a very nicely finished bike. The only negative that struck me straight away was the very short front mudguard and the very exposed radiator.
Unfortunately, the 'S' version is now expected around the end of December.
Going to have to go back to carrying a ruck sack. No way I'd stick a top box on the back.

Go for it Steve...I'm likely to be camping next to you at ( alternative ) Dent again next year so I'll get a chance to have a proper look at one :thumb

White one in my local dealers, can't say I was impressed. Downpipe heat shields look like a cheap add on, would have been better with double skinned down pipes rather than the tacky shields in my opinion. Dealer said fair bit of interest but no sales as yet. Don't think I'll be changing the Eldorado for one. Not yet anyway.

White one looks terrible :barf:barf
The red highlights around the aerodynamic wings just look like fishes gills to me!

Back
Top Bottom