V100 in stock.

Just been to Dearden .
Lovely helpful lady . Knows her stuff .
Looks nice on white or red but I’m sure will be MUCH better in green /silver .

They’ve sold six so far .
Demo arriving Tuesday and green /silver S model arriving Monday ish, but sold .

It looks MUCH better in the flesh .

93e56426eedbcac9aa428a66dfeacbf3.jpg

e8a09921d41fbe6aa47c84368f8eba2b.jpg

1616f92cf7d6dc55643e7194ceed3373.jpg

2b75480ba61c0fe795f50fb4b78b074e.jpg

a590c389b70d81acf81f39232a0e377e.jpg

The fut and finish is top notch . Great tactile switch gear . TFT very clear and quick to respond .
Riding position seems very comfy .
I can easily flat foot at 6’1” with 33” inside leg .
Both taller and lower seats should make it fit most people.
It sounds utterly fantastic . God knows how it got through noise regs etc .

Might have to take their demo out when I can .

Seriously tempted but wifeys 390 would have to go :)

Arsey, I think it’s the colours. Imho the red suits gold accents much better.

The reality is if the likes of Africa Twins / Transalps / Teneres etc didn’t have graphics the mass from the tank to the fairing would probably be open to differing opinions on style.

Barry

It looks great in red, i wasn't fond of the cruise switch gear on the v85 and it looks the same.

Too much plastic, in a jelly mould shape - white does it no favours

I'd agree white does it no favours, although it does look better in the flesh as it's a pearl white that doesn't really show in the pictures. As for too much plastic, there's no more plastic than many modern bikes . And certainly much less than the R1250rs.

Just been to Dearden .

Looks nice on white or red but I’m sure will be MUCH better in green /silver .

I believe you're right about them looking better in 2-tone. To my eye the white plastic is too thick or bulky looking from the seat forward, I would also prefer proper sized, colour matched, mud guards. I really don't care for the gold valve covers and wheels, nor the tin header covers. But I'm not particularly interested in this style motorcycle anyway.

Interesting to see the accessory price list,thanks for posting Arsey.From the pictures I've seen I also prefer the two colour option of green/silver.Would like to see a black one in the flesh.

Kimbo

There's a hand-written note saying the rear rack is needed but it's the panniers, not the top box that are ticked.

Surely you don't need the rear rack to make the panniers fit - or do you?

There's a hand-written note saying the rear rack is needed but it's the panniers, not the top box that are ticked.

Surely you don't need the rear rack to make the panniers fit - or do you?

No, you don't need a frame either. The panniers slip into recesses already built into the bike and are held in place by the rear seat. Top box on this bike would totally ruin the look.

how did you get prices Arsey?, been on the UK website looking at V85 accessories but no prices shown next to any items?

Saw the red base model today. Immediately changed my order. Pick it up Tuesday. Added a few extras of course. Who needs Ohlins semi active suspension,:blast. I may live to regret not getting the S. But it looks gorgeous in red.

Back
Top Bottom