V100 in stock.

Bought a camper this year, but as well as bikes not instead of. I think it's around bike number 136. That's in 55 years. 2.4 bikes a year, not bad.

And bloody good on yer....:thumb2

I once got through 8 in 14 months. Wish I knew EXACTLY how many I've had, it's just dozens and dozens.

Sadly I didn't get into Guzzis until around 2014. I nearly bought a V50 in 1978 but plumped for a CX500 instead. I continue to try and make up for lost time of my Guzzi ownership.

4eb8e8798b5067564972ace381d235e4.jpg

Crikey! All the mag pics made it look really cool. This looks like a disaster. Hope it’s just the colour…

I think it looks ok and I'm sure in the flesh it will look even better, tho for £2k price difference i think many will opt for the s-version.

Too much plastic, in a jelly mould shape - white does it no favours

Been thinking similar about the expanse of plastic but reckon a decent paint scheme would sort it. The two tone design of the anniversary model works (but the colours don't do it for me). Looks great in red - emphasizes the hints at the first LM so even the touch of orange works - but needs something to break up that outline. Just something like black knee grips could well be enough.

Maybe it’s those photos or the colour but it doesn’t look anywhere near as nice as all the other pictures that I’ve seen.
I shan’t be buying one though so like so many other posts, pointless typing this really.

Back
Top Bottom