R1150GS Rider Killed on B961 at Monikie on Tuesday Evening

Grizzly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Jon Marsh (Python)

I was informed earlier today by gog(and it's now in the news anyway) that the motorcyclist killed on Tuesday night was Jon Marsh - known on this forum as Python.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-63745064

He attended Dent on a couple of occasions, totally tragic news and my thoughts and condolences to his family.

A sad time.........................Grizzly

V-sad news.

I remember me and elsest son chatting with him and gog about off roading in Jockland on there 1st visit to Dent & again when they tried to scale Dodd fell with Geoff

SteveT

:dragon

Remember chatting to you both Steve. That was a right laugh that we spoke about often... and did manage to get up the fell on entirely inappropriate bikes!

That's shit, proper shit !!

Met and chatted with Python on both Dent trips, he was a really nice and modest guy...unlike Gog ...sorry Gog, that's bullshit obviously .

Please accept, and also please pass on our condolences to his family :rose

Mike.

certainly shall do mike, thanks.

JB no, myself and a different mate (arman) went on your offroad ride. jon was at that gathering but he went on a different ride-out, with steve (wrinklyowlie) IIRC.

certainly shall do mike, thanks.

JB no, myself and a different mate (arman) went on your offroad ride. jon was at that gathering but he went on a different ride-out, with steve (wrinklyowlie) IIRC.

Thanks for letting me know
Sad job all round

Back
Top Bottom