New BIG tanks available

interesting they do an HPN style one too. not sure id like a fibreglass tank though. they do look decent do you know anyone who has brought one ?
:beerjug:

The seller claims to use 'gasoline resistant fiberglass'. I don't know anyone who has bought one. I don't need a tank at the moment so unlikely to buy soon. If seller's claim is true, the tanks should outlast all of us.

To the untrained eye (mine) they look like two different tanks. The second one looks like it will go straight on my g/s, the first doesn't seem to have the same fitment.

If anyone's giving them away, I'll have one of the second type please. :D

To the untrained eye (mine) they look like two different tanks. The second one looks like it will go straight on my g/s, the first doesn't seem to have the same fitment.

If anyone's giving them away, I'll have one of the second type please. :D
The SWT tank has been designed by them in collaboration with Acerbis. Like the original HPN/ Acerbis tank it needs a specific fitting kit which according to SWT is not available yet. I’m sure it’ll be like the HPN one that has a bobbin clamped to each of the front down tubes and another bracket to the rear of the top tube. The second tank I’ve seen before and May even have been a SWT prototype from a few years ago.
Of the two I like the shape of the second but the Acerbis made one has all the Tuv papers so has been tested and approved.

Back
Top Bottom