Visited Teesdale today

slimpickings

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went to Teesdale Guzzi today with my Harley owning pal

He no longer has a Harley. He now has this

Looks good! What's the new Teasdale showroom like? Did you see the new V100?

Looks good! What's the new Teasdale showroom like? Did you see the new V100?

The showroom is very good , lots of high quality stock and very helpful staff . My Pal did the deal with the owner .. a very nice guy

They have a new V100 upstairs .. a white one .. good looking bike , probably a GREAT looking bike in red or the two tone

The showroom is very good , lots of high quality stock and very helpful staff . My Pal did the deal with the owner .. a very nice guy

They have a new V100 upstairs .. a white one .. good looking bike , probably a GREAT looking bike in red or the two tone

Just had a message to say they now have a red one.

Just had a message to say they now have a red one.

Here it is

8ee760cd99c857d452d1dab2723fea3c.jpg

I remember when Teasdales was run by the then owner Dennis Teasdale in a little shop behind Northallerton Tyre and Battery on the edge of the Norby Estate. His Son Paul was a very good motorcross rider. The current owner, Andy started off selling and servicing lawnmowers at Powerpoint in Carlton Miniot by the train station before becoming a salesman for Snap On tools. He then bought the name off Dennis and set up on Long Street.

I remember when Teasdales was run by the then owner Dennis Teasdale in a little shop behind Northallerton Tyre and Battery on the edge of the Norby Estate. His Son Paul was a very good motocross rider. The current owner, Andy started off selling and servicing lawnmowers at Powerpoint in Carlton Miniot by the train station before becoming a salesman for Snap On tools. He then bought the name off Dennis and set up on Long Street.

I remember those days too and used to visit the original Dennis at Norby (he's still going strong living in Carlton Miniott)

Dennis was a winner too, being a top runner in the British Grasstrack Sidecar Championship and was British Champion in 1981
https://grasstrackgb.co.uk/ask-dennis-teasdale/
https://grasstrackgb.co.uk/dennis-teasdale/

Back
Top Bottom