Has the RT LE been deleted

SMcGirr

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All, dreaming as "you do" about potentially hacking my GS in for an RT : I keep swapping back and forwards with GS and then RT and then back but the configurator on the BM TroubleYou site doesn't list the RT LE. Having seen one at the Bike Show, I thought it unlikely that its deleted. Any intel ?

Hi All, dreaming as "you do" about potentially hacking my GS in for an RT : I keep swapping back and forwards with GS and then RT and then back but the configurator on the BM TroubleYou site doesn't list the RT LE. Having seen one at the Bike Show, I thought it unlikely that its deleted. Any intel ?

Get some glasses :) Go to motorrad uk, select models, touring, pick BMW 1250RT, next screen shows variants, LE is listed there

Just bought this one…..

Daft time of year to buy a bike, but hey ho. Only done 400 miles or so on it but really like it. Love the wind protection and the silence.

Attachments

• 0C9BAE0F-1D0C-47AD-B9B5-78DC3744ADEE.jpg
    0C9BAE0F-1D0C-47AD-B9B5-78DC3744ADEE.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 364
Daft time of year to buy a bike, but hey ho. Only done 400 miles or so on it but really like it. Love the wind protection and the silence.

Getting old can be a right bastard can’t it? :D

Get some glasses :) Go to motorrad uk, select models, touring, pick BMW 1250RT, next screen shows variants, LE is listed there

but the configurator throws up an "oops something went wrong, try again later" type message so it still isn't there. So yes I should have put on my glasses but you should have followed the links before pressing send,,,, touche

but the configurator throws up an "oops something went wrong, try again later" type message so it still isn't there. So yes I should have put on my glasses but you should have followed the links before pressing send,,,, touche

No Touche at all - your original post stated "doesn't list the RT LE" well it does list the RT LE. Did you say the RT LE is listed but the configurator isn't working - Nope. But then again, you could have just phoned a dealer and asked them.

Back
Top Bottom