Indian motorcycles

The Slow Granger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any interest in a sub forum?
1ebdb7bf2c9ee7e4b84e545a3600421e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Yep, I have one and would love a sub forum, unfortunately the boss said no last time the subject was raised.

I watched a US video on the Indian tourers with built-in GPS.
It said the navigation system operated free for two years after which, you pay a monthly fee.

Is that correct for the rest of us in the world?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

It said the navigation system operated free for two years after which, you pay a monthly fee.

Not sure but I just used Apple Car Play when I rented a Challenger.
Have you ridden a Roadmaster ?

I owned a RM and never heard of this. You can download updates to software and nav on to a thumb drive from their website and transfer it to the bike via the onboard USB port. Great bike, roomy and all day comfortable, handles way better than it should for its size and weight. Had to get rid due to unemployment but I still have my Chief Vintage Darkhorse which I’ve had now for 7 years trouble free.

I think that applies to the U.S. DAB radio network and the weather and traffic map overlay on their satnavs.

No I haven't Arsey. Then again, I had never ridden a Harley untill I bought one.

Not sure if Indian is Android auto compatible.

But everything will depend on how much I want to spend on a full dresser later this year. Probably sub £20K.

I owned a Roadmaster for a couple of years had to sell it when I lost my job, feel free to ask anything if you want any info. Still have a Chief DH Vintage.

Indian_FTR_1200_RR.jpg

They are addictive :) I have this about 2 or 3 years now, Still love it. Makes a nice runabout when we park up with the camper. Y'Know, for getting the milk and the papers in the morning. :)

Attachments

• 20230507_150408.jpg
    20230507_150408.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 15
I do like the Roadmaster Limited with the smaller front fender compared to the old enclosed style Indians. But they are still expensive compared to an Ultra Limited HD.

Back
Top Bottom