Wanted - Street Bob FXBBS forward controls, seat, sissy bar & rack

GSite

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,
Aquiring a 2022 Street Bob FXBBS 114 in standard trim, so looking to buy a set of forward controls and a taller seat. The original is too low and hard, a better option would be one which is taller and sets me back a little for more legroom, even with the forward controls.
An example would be the Harley Tall Boy, but I think is a bit steep at £428 from the stealer.
Also on the hunt for a sissy bar and rack.
Does anyone have the above items or can recommend quality parts.
Thanks for looking.

The Harley forward control kit is quality and suits the bike well as the Mids sit too high..(imo)

Ref the dear - Tall Boy seats spoil the line of the bike - lePera seats are much cheaper and quite comfy.

Thanks twizzle. At 6ft 2 I just wonder if a "non-tall" seat so to speak may force me to fit forward controls, but of course open to suggestion. Any tall folk got experience of LePera, must say I don't so advice welcome, cheers.

Thanks twizzle. At 6ft 2 I just wonder if a "non-tall" seat so to speak may force me to fit forward controls, but of course open to suggestion. Any tall folk got experience of LePera, must say I don't so advice welcome, cheers.

Arsey had one on his RKS and always raved about it. He has tall syndrome also.;)

On my Low Rider S - I had the stock seat re profiled 1” up and 2” back in leather for £250 (half the price of after market seats) and fitted the HD Fwd Control kit… I was very comfy (sure I probably dwarfed it…. But I dwarf most things….)

My issue with the TallBoy seat is not the comfort, it’s the fact they look totally shite…

You could just strap a mattress to the bike and get the same result…

The issue is the mid controls on M8 models are too high, if you have longer legs then the hip angle goes out the window….

Makes sense twizzle, thought about using my airhawk the same way. Seat position up and back was what I was thinking too before the forward controls. When on the road from the Spring will see if I can at least try a tall boy seat to see how the change in position works.

Back
Top Bottom