The Strontian Gathering (NOT the Dent Event) 19th - 21st May 2023

Trying to coerce Brut33 to take on the Challet with FatAl +1 ... rather than take up a hut and an hotel room.

Will be cheaper for them ... we can keep an eye on them, albeit the single malt will be Ben Aldi or Loch Lidle :D

I'll be getting some 'Strontian (not the Dent Event) 2023' decals made, and will personally deliver one to Margaret. Alastair told me to go and give her one :eek:

:beerjug:

If they want a third for their chalet....

I can't share with stu, I'm allergic to snoring, and farting when I'm trying to sleep........that's why I make the Mrs sleep in the spare room :D

I doubt i'll be able to make this one :(

The clash with the WA is her 4th ace lol

I'm toying with the idea of Sid's place later in the year ;)

Maths wouldn't be your strongest point now would it Gerard ...

You'd be the fourth ;)

Mmmmmmm I've slept with you before .... not a pretty sight :eek:

I reckon a long standing rendezvous with S Uist trout may scupper this plan....might call in on the way back from Mallaig...

I reckon a long standing rendezvous with S Uist trout may scupper this plan....might call in on the way back from Mallaig...

I was thinking of a few days in the Outer Hebrides myself.

Another night in the Castlebay Bar should warm me up for the Lancastrians quite nicely. :eek:

I found the women of S Uist somewhat intimidating, not trout like at all.

I have to agree although date might not be workable for me.
Shame as I do enjoy meeting up with everyone and having a few beers.

Just off the phone and booked a b&b close to the venue. 3 other b&b’s available in the area. Gaelic names that I wouldn’t/couldn’t pronounce, but there are rooms in the area 👍
Elle at the number provided by Micky in post #1 kindly put me on to b&b’s in the area and some slightly further away. The owners slightly further away we’re prepared to offer a lift to guests too

Will be great to see you again Peter, and meet Lesley :thumb2

C'mon Doc .... you know it makes sense :thumb

These B&B’s have spaces as of yesterday
Heatherbank 01967 402394
Uircheann Righ 01967 402064
Coille Darach 01967 402446

Hi Micky, booked in at Sunart camping, me and my small caravan 15th till 21st, looks to be a interesting area for photos, the Ariundle Oakwood National Nature Reserve (NNR) just up the road and a wildlife hide a couple of mile away https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=Garbh Eilean Wildlife Hide
So going to make a longer break of it, looking forward to it, see you all there :beer::D

Hi Micky, booked in at Sunart camping, me and my small caravan 15th till 21st, looks to be a interesting area for photos, the Ariundle Oakwood National Nature Reserve (NNR) just up the road and a wildlife hide a couple of mile away https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=Garbh Eilean Wildlife Hide
So going to make a longer break of it, looking forward to it, see you all there :beer::D

Will be good to see you there Mark. Presume you booked in with Tim or Elle for a hardstanding with electric :thumby:

Yes, it's a lovely area with plenty of photo opportunities .... I guess you'll make the best of that :thumby:

Will be good to see you there Mark. Presume you booked in with Tim or Elle for a hardstanding with electric :thumby:

Yes, it's a lovely area with plenty of photo opportunities .... I guess you'll make the best of that :thumby:

Not sure who I spoke to, (Female) I did ask for EHU on a hardstanding, (UKGSER quoted) I was quoted £23 pn 1 person, she said that the 2 person rate is £28 pn? I said I would let you know as your quoting £25pn? did you make some sort of deal?

Not sure who I spoke to, (Female) I did ask for EHU on a hardstanding, (UKGSER quoted) I was quoted £23 pn 1 person, she said that the 2 person rate is £28 pn? I said I would let you know as your quoting £25pn? did you make some sort of deal?

Indeed Mark .... discussed with Tim. £25 per night was with electric and two people.

Back
Top Bottom