Selling 90th Anniversary GSA

Twinges

Reaction score
Please go easy on me - this is my first posting here.

Just putting this out there for the moment to see if there is any interest as i do not have any decent photographs as yet. I thought i would put it up here first before going on Done deal.

I am selling my 90th Anniversary GSA complete with boxes. The bike is in excellent condition and has recently been serviced.

It is registered 2013 and has 37,500 kilometres on the clock and is located in Dublin. (24,000 miles)

Given its condition and low milage I would be looking for something in the region of €9k which i am told by people who know better than me is just about right.

I only have the one photo at the moment because the weather is so shit I haven't had a decent chance to photograph it. I think it is referred to as a triple black (it is black and has gold coloured suspension forks)

If someone can advise me as to how to upload a photo from my computer I would be grateful.

Happy new year Twinges and good luck with the sale of your bike.
You may wish to subscribe to this site which would allow you get direct or private messages from other members of the site generally and would also allow you post the bike in the GS bikes for sale section, but in reality your constituency for selling your bike is probably in the Ireland section . The annual subscription fee here is about the same as a Donedeal ad . Posting a link here to any Donedeal advert is always a good idea and may be more productive then the effectively "mainland" UK for sale section here.
I believe there is an information section in the For Sale/Wanted section, or some where around there, with instruction on how to post a picture on this site generally.
Who did the 24k service for you?
I assume the 90th anniversary model is the full TE spec?
I hope this helps.

Thanks for that. I did the service myself - the only thing I didn't do was check the engine timing.
On a broader note I was not aware that the TE designation was ever applied to any of the air cooled models up to 2013. I have never seen them described as such but I might be wrong?

"On a broader note I was not aware that the TE designation was ever applied to any of the air cooled models up to 2013. I have never seen them described as such but I might be wrong?[/QUOTE]

You may well be right. I had 4 1200GSA's along the way including a 2010 Anniversary Model (30 years of GS if I remember correctly) , my 2013 R1200gs LC TE was my last big boy GS. Your bike is probably the best of that oil (?)cooled generation.
If you can't post a picture, post your contact info, perhaps email, and some one will sort it for you.

"On a broader note I was not aware that the TE designation was ever applied to any of the air cooled models up to 2013. I have never seen them described as such but I might be wrong?

You may well be right. I had 4 1200GSA's along the way including a 2010 Anniversary Model (30 years of GS if I remember correctly) , my 2013 R1200gs LC TE was my last big boy GS. Your bike is probably the best of that oil (?)cooled generation.
If you can't post a picture, post your contact info, perhaps email, and some one will sort it for you.[/QUOTE]

Yes this is a 2012 air cooled but registered in 20913. it was the last of the line alright.

my contact is ntnoeltal@gmail.com

Please go easy on me - this is my first posting here.

Just putting this out there for the moment to see if there is any interest as i do not have any decent photographs as yet. I thought i would put it up here first before going on Done deal.

I am selling my 90th Anniversary GSA complete with boxes. The bike is in excellent condition and has recently been serviced.

It is registered 2013 and has 37,500 kilometres on the clock and is located in Dublin. (24,000 miles)

Given its condition and low milage I would be looking for something in the region of €9k which i am told by people who know better than me is just about right.

I only have the one photo at the moment because the weather is so shit I haven't had a decent chance to photograph it. I think it is referred to as a triple black (it is black and has gold coloured suspension forks)

If someone can advise me as to how to upload a photo from my computer I would be grateful.

Finally got a decent day to take some photos -

Ad has now been placed on Done Deal and can be seen at

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/bmw-r1200-gsa-adventure-2012/33005525

Well done well wear on the new 1250 lucky bugger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom