Back in the RS fold

ianran

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, my Yamaha 9 GT got nicked in France along with wifeys S1000xr so after a bit of dabbling further in the dark side with a V85 and a Tiger 800,!I’m back on an RS.
Only need one upgrade a new screen. The old one is as bad as I remember! I had a Puig with an extra adjustable bit so am keen to get similar. If you have one tucked away feel free to flog it to me.

1200 screens fit the 1250 fine.

The 1250 MRA screen is redesigned to suit the more angular features. I've tried a few different screens (Wunderlich Extension, Puig, Givi, MRA 1200 and 1250) and have settled on the MRA. I haven't tried the 1250 MRA yet but I'm expecting it to perform similarly to the 1200 - at least I hope it does!

I really must get round to selling some of them.

1200 screens fit the 1250 fine.

The 1250 MRA screen is redesigned to suit the more angular features. I've tried a few different screens (Wunderlich Extension, Puig, Givi, MRA 1200 and 1250) and have settled on the MRA. I haven't tried the 1250 MRA yet but I'm expecting it to perform similarly to the 1200 - at least I hope it does!

I really must get round to selling some of them.

I must admit, I was looking through my garage and cannot believe how many screens I have for various bikes!

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but commiserations about 2 bikes being stolen in France, but where and when did it happen? I hope the insurance claim wasn’t too painful.

Hi peter, late to this post but if that's still available I may be interested?

Back
Top Bottom