Schub. /SENA SC1 advanced & RC4 remote: "remote control connected/disconnected" xlots

tornadof3

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Schub. /SENA SC1 advanced & RC4 remote: "remote control connected/disconnected" xlots

I have a Schuberth helmet with the SENA SC1 advanced 'built in' intercom device. I also have a handle bar RC4 remote control. These have worked fine for a couple of years, only ever had to change the battery on the remote controller.

Recently a fault has developed whereby the remote control takes ages to connect to the helmet, and then when it does, it goes through a highly annoying loop where it just cycles "remote control connected, remote control disconnected" about 20 times and then stops. Clearly this is distracting when trying to ride!

I have tried changing batteries, taking the SC1 out of the helmet to "dry" in case it had water ingress (didn't) and I've tried clearing all blue tooth pairings and re-pairing it several times. Problem seems to persist. How can I tell if the problem is the remote controller (££) or the intercom module (££££) ?

Any one else had similar problems?

Back
Top Bottom