Sam manicom

I enjoyed his books when I read them some years ago.
Back in 2016 I attended one of his talks in Arizona when I was travelling the Americas.
Ended up going to dinner with him at Al Jesse’s house, he of Jesse Pannier fame, and had a very enjoyable evening.
He was very generous with his advice and encouragement.
Sitting in our sidecar was a first for home too…although he was happy staying stationary.

Good interesting bloke.

I got his most recent book for Xmas (a compilation of stories from other authors) - again, another good read.

I'm A big fan of his, I've listened to all his Audiobooks.
He's a super positive kind of person
Highly recommended

Extremely nice chap, bought and read some of his books, friends with him on Facebook. Met him at CW and the NEC both time’s very pleasant conversation and happily gave advice.

I chatted with him at the NEC bike show a few years ago and he seemed to be a really nice guy, but I'm not keen on his writing style if I'm honest

Its not everyones cup of tea, very discriptive, which makes up for his awfull photos imo

I got his most recent book for Xmas (a compilation of stories from other authors) - again, another good read.

I think Chapter five was by far the best.

Written by a devilishly handom, whitty and marvelous chap who embarked on a seven month adventure taking his DRZ400 from the Wirral in the U.K to Capetown in South Africa.

Did I mention how wonderful he is. Truly fabulous !! :beerjug:

Anyone who hasn't yet had the pleasure, should do themselves a favour :)

https://www.sam-manicom.com/shop/the-moment-collectors/

I had the pleasure of meeting the fella at a camping rally a few years back ,, a quiet self deprecating nice chap was my impression , not at all boastful of his exploits/ travels .

Met him a few times, he’s a gentleman and a gentle man.
I’ve read all his books and his writing skills have improved with each one so may I suggest you read them in order as I did.

Back
Top Bottom