Clattering Brig cafe to close.....

gerarddwatts

huge member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
When our tours around the nation resume, anyone who used to call in for tea and buns at the Clattering Brig, by the Cairn o'mount Road at Fettercairn wil be disappointed.....its closing...

Sad, but...was one of Cabby's favourites..

Now in Florida working on a golf course - trail of destruction left behind.

On a positive note I still have his beanie hat.:D:D:D

UK 1 : Florida 0. :D :beerjug:

Sadly “Grantown East” the cafe in the train carriages outside Grantown on Spey also closed last week. Rising costs meant they could not make a profit. Was a great place for a stop off when out on the bike they did great wood fired pizzas, no doubt more will follow.

Sadly “Grantown East” the cafe in the train carriages outside Grantown on Spey also closed last week. Rising costs meant they could not make a profit. Was a great place for a stop off when out on the bike they did great wood fired pizzas, no doubt more will follow.

Hi Bob, long time no hear, my son has moved up to Forres now, so I will be up your way a bit more ,hopefully we can meet up for a coffee and catch up when the weather improves. I missed Portsoy this year so hoped amend that this year.

Hi Bob, long time no hear, my son has moved up to Forres now, so I will be up your way a bit more ,hopefully we can meet up for a coffee and catch up when the weather improves. I missed Portsoy this year so hoped amend that this year.

You know where I am, you’re welcome any time👍

Say it ain't so!!!

Back
Top Bottom