Oh Dear !

“Custom build in progress” :D:D Not sure what ‘look’ he’s got in mind !

Adjustable height seat could be a selling point.

What the f are these people on

Indeed. What thief in their right mind would go to the trouble of drilling out the switch for that.....
Oh wait! Maybe it was a Good Samaritan trying to save us all?

Mind you, he has provided hot and cold panniers.

Probably bought as a theft recovery "customise"... The ad should just read, "Bought it, fucked it, lost interest in it and want out of it"...

I expect in the great scheme of things there are probably more hipster/bobber/custom projects that end up like this that ever get finished... And some that get finished are not worth a crap whatever the "builders" opinion of value...

Looking at the last MOT it was in a customised condition judging by the advisories regarding its wibbly back end , someone has at some stage bought a low mileage RS and turned it into this vision of WTF I do not know .

The standard of wiring and the fibreglass fabrication around the clocks is a complete work of (sh)art

what makes you think it's adjustable ?

It just looks like a deck chair mechanism, I doubt it is adjustable, but looking at it, you could add a jack to make it operate like a scissor lift......as speed drops below 3mph it automatically lowers.
Perhaps I should buy it, or maybe not.

its a project alright...

To turn in back into a bike..... poor thing must be wondering what its done to deserve such abuse!

Bikes have feelings you know, please someone save it.
I'm actually glad he's selling it, doesn't deserve a bike!

even Mad Max wouldn't want it

Ahh well with a full tank it would be worth at least double at todays prices, never mind in Mad Max's desert :)

Tank possibly full of methylated spirits , the builders favourite tipple and provider of his build inspiration

taking note of all of the above .....it is only £57 for a lot of spares ...plus collection.

would the wheels fit an 1150 ?

You would have to pick it up with a van (in the dark ), no way would I want anyone to see me towing that on my trailer

Build inspiration

Well that has given me some ideas for my build, clearly I am not being aggressive enough with the angle grinder.

Hmmm good idea on the luggage ditch the 3000 different options and bolt rusty ammo boxes to the sides, but judging by the rest of it I suspect string will have been used in place of bolts

It has cleared things up for me though if a single part of my build resembles anything here then I have failed and I promise to never even look at a bike again never mind ride one

Back
Top Bottom