Beaming smiles
for many miles.
You lucky boy.

May nowt impede
your new steed.
Oh glad I am
for your new Yam
You lucky boy

Well wear John, you'd never know... I may buy this off you in years to come as I did my first 1150GS

Hope meskells gave you a good deal ����
Enjoy will keep a look out for you around Munster

Well they had a VRT off offer new 2022 model. The and new 2023 model bike will be VRT+500 more. More i looked i preferred the more basic 2022 model with less gadgets. Saved about1,500 on 2022 price or 2k on 2023 price

I could saved €60 by buying in dublin but prefer stay local and also money i saved would have been spend on fuel

I saw 3 of these machines on Saturday alone, they are obviously very popular. They look like a fantastic machine, health to ride

Picked her up today

The reduced price standard model is the bargain of the year reduced by 1000 euro, there's few left but when they are gone they are gone and the reduction doesn't apply to the Rally or the Raid, what rear luggage rack are people using, I had a deal organised in Gorey for the Rally back in late 2021 for a straight swap with my 2019 1290 Super Adventure S but alas...

e50c1fc4ec25ee475377b2f2ab9d5556.jpg

I prefer the 2 seat set up, as I use the Yamaha rear rack that replaces the pillion seat when solo
30 secs to swap for the seat when taking a pillion
The rack is very useful
You can see my Cool Cover on the rider seat, if going on a trip I add the Airhawk

Very tasty bike...what rack is that, replaces the passenger seat?

Very tasty bike...what rack is that, replaces the passenger seat?

Good evening
It’s Yamaha’s own pillion seat rack
Clips in and out of pillion seat fixings and is locked/unlocked by the seat key
Composite plate with extra toolkit provision under it, and an alloy plate on top side to mount a rack bag or small topbox or rollbag

e797104fbe6f6ee9eb680af3288dd73a.jpg

e5dc527358eacaf7117f59269f8f4ed4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom