The best route north through Scotland.

Yodagoat

Reaction score
Here's another vlog from me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/apwg3I94OXI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On my to do list for my next visit to Perth

go a little further ,cock bridge over to grantown on spey is spectacular
then have a night on in inverness :thumb

Excellent vid. Thanks for sharing.

We usually go North via Callander etc (Inveraray if we have time) and then come South by this route.

Fond memories :)

Got a route for this? Preferably an MRA route, but will accept google too! :okay

Same for me please Mike. Another enjoyable video thanks, but I suffered a bit with your faulty mic and what is not normally a problem, but this time, the language barrier. :thumb

I avoid the A9 like the plague. Nik's uncle lives in Perth, so we go from there up to Blairgowrie, Bridge of Cally, Spittle of Glenshee, Braemar to Crathy and hang a left over the hill road to Cock Bridge, Lecht to Tomintoul, Bridge of Brown to Grant'n then a bit of main road (95) past Delnashaugh (good seatrout fishing there!), Rothes, Elgin refuel in Inverness just before you go over the big bridge....then hang a left for Achandunie, Bonar Bridge, Lairg, Altnaharra, right for loch Naver, to Bettyhill and then along the coast to Thurso B&B then the ferry in the morning. Makes a lovely, relaxed day in the saddle.

I will have a watch of your videos this evening.

Attachments

• DSCN9119.web.jpg
    DSCN9119.web.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN9121.web.jpg
    DSCN9121.web.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN9122.web.jpg
    DSCN9122.web.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN9129.web.jpg
    DSCN9129.web.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 75
Here's another vlog from me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/apwg3I94OXI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Great vid, possibly the sweariest fucking motorcycling video on YouTube
Lots of my favourite roads, some very near me and was along deeside this week when the sun briefly made an appearance

Back
Top Bottom