MRA Library

DJ123

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
When i bought my Gold/lifetime membership i got the USB stick with routes on - and there are hundreds! Split by country, into regions & trips. I'll be honest, i only plugged it in and checked it months later.

Where would be the best site to upload these to so they can be shared? Alternatively, happy to send across them all on a USB stick - total size is about 2GB for the routes. They're all in individual folders, and i do not fancy uploading 1 by 1 to the MRA site.

Screenshots to show what i mean;

What I think you might have there is the library that is available to all ‘Gold members’ via the MRA website. I think it holds all and any routes which people have made ‘public’

I didn’t know that they made it available via a memory stick, too.

e9ff700fc7c0e4fee6d7afb13295e7fa.png

If that is the case, makes it much easier as its already done! i'll check a few routes and see if they're the same ones.

I might not be correct. I have some ‘public’ routes but they don’t seem to appear in the library. Unless that is I have to do something additional to put them into the library? I haven’t played around too much in that part of the app as yet.

For instance, this route is public but I can’t see it in the library:

1d8a15dc8606580f40fb0d90b6f27247.png

It seems they are online, under the regions.

Go to the MRA Library, and at the bottom of the page is "Explore Countries & Regions". When you select a Country, and then a region - these routes are then on the page, below the collections;

So, if i look at France and region; Auvergne Rhone Alps

my files;

MRA website;

Scroll down to routes, below the collections;

Back
Top Bottom