Rugged Roads - Now Open On Saturdays

Annette

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all

Well the title says it really. Lots of our customers have told us they can't get down in the week, so we are now OPEN on Saturdays - from 10am - 4pm.

Come on down and see our well stocked Touratech and Klim showrooms - along with everything else. All our bikes are here too, so you can see them with a full range of stocked products fitted.

We don't do coffee, but there is a lovely coffee shop, or a good old fashioned caff, just a couple of minutes walk/ride away, and as there is plenty of parking, you can safely leave your bike here whilst you fill up with coffee and bacon sarnies.

We're also just 10 minutes from the new Brockenhurst BMW Motorrad.

Rugged Roads
20 Waterloo Road
Lymington
Hampshire SO41 9DB
Tel: 01590 675657
Web: www.ruggedroads.co.uk
Email: annette@ruggedroads.co.uk

Brilliant, that’s timely for me, hope to get there soon.

Not a criticism but...I've never understood why more Motorcycle related businesses don't open on a Sunday too....prime riding day, make your business a destination for someone out for a bimble (I appreciate the need for family time so perhaps 2 out of 4 Sundays ?)

Not a criticism but...I've never understood why more Motorcycle related businesses don't open on a Sunday too....prime riding day, make your business a destination for someone out for a bimble (I appreciate the need for family time so perhaps 2 out of 4 Sundays ?)

For us it is because we have a family, as well as wanting to get out on our bikes too. Our staff have school aged children and want to spend family time with them at the weekends.

It also needs to be "all or nothing", as alternating confuses people and if you were to take a 2 hour ride and turn up on a closed Sunday you'd be a bit ticked off.

Well if you're Motolegends, then its because they don't need the cash. In a FB post they explained they take most of their money on a Saturday but wanted staff to have a weekend. IIRC the figure was something ike a million pounds turnover in a year on Saturdays only. I couldn't get my head around it either, or the veracity of it? £20k on 1 day...? https://www.facebook.com/profile/100063545468400/search/?q=saturdays

Back
Top Bottom