Back to BMW

I got a BMW letter yesterday for the 1250R and the 1250RS, if you configure them both, it’s surprising how little difference in cost between the two it really is.

And WTF is £120 extra for a pillion set-up :mad:

How do you post pics on here.

Click ‘Reply to Thread’ bottom left.
Click the paper clip symbol above the text box.
Select photos, click upload, scroll to the bottom and click ‘close window’, submit reply.

If you choose the single seat option on the Sport trim you don't get pillion footrests. If you then added them back in for £120, you would have the option of the cowl or the pillion pad depending on your planned use.

Some pics of the bike getting delivered this afternoon the last pic is before the tubular bars were fitted

Attachments

• PXL_20230221_102550899.jpg
    PXL_20230221_102550899.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 133
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 133
  • PXL_20230221_102601193.jpg
    PXL_20230221_102601193.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 133
Its a great bike, enjoy. I can recommend some 'improvements' if you like, just let me know, i've had my 1250 for over a year now and love it, very underrated and lack of marketing from BMW mean there are not that many around

My wife’s current RS went back on Friday. Now she’s eagerly awaiting the new one coming on Saturday.

It’ll be her 3rd RS. Before the RSs she had an R, but being only 2 foot and a tab end she has short arms and found the bars a bit of a stretch on full lock on the R.

We’ve done plenty of tours covering 2,500 miles in two weeks and never had any issues with luggage carrying ability or comfort.

Cheers guys , by the time it arrived i only had time for a short spin and loved it . I got to figure out the digital side of the beast now and stick on the bits i bought tomorrow.

I got a BMW letter yesterday for the 1250R and the 1250RS, if you configure them both, it’s surprising how little difference in cost between the two it really is.

It's a no cost option on the Sport. :comfort Mine is coming in April :cool:

What tyres did it come with?
My dealer couldn’t tell me what it would be shod with…

Back
Top Bottom