Anyone got Revit Posidon 2 kit?

Hartley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m looking at getting some goretex kit. I’ve used Oxford Mondial for a few years and it’s been really good but thinking about upgrading.
The Revit Posidon 2 gear seems to tick the the boxes for me, i was wondering if anyone has one they’ve put through its paces?

Cheers

I’ve had the original Poseidon suit since 2017. I think is heavier material than the new suit. Been brilliant. Warm down to 5 centigrade. Vented enough for up to 27. Drys quickly (laminate gortex) and has never leaked.

Again, only huge respect for the v1. Bought the trousers new a few years ago and they have been excellent in hot Euro weather. Had a nice KTM jacket at the time but it had no vents....sold it and bought a used v1 to match my breeks, as it was no longer in production. It's ace as well.

Can't imagine the v2 being any different.

Big discounts from one of the big UK online shops too...

Thanks for the replies gents.
I went and tried it on today and found it very stiff, for comparison i tried on a Richa Atlantic laminate suit and its was really comfortable and that had a back protector in. Also found the pockets really awkward to get into and doing up the cuffs quite tricky. Theres huge savings on it at the mo in a few places, got me thinking so had a look about and theres a Poseidon 3 available in the US so maybe thats why. Im not desperate at the mo so ill keep looking and see what comes along.

We have been supplying our local police forces the Revit Poseidon 2 Jacket & Trousers for the past few years, not a single complaint and even from customers I don't remember haing any back for any warranty issues etc.

We're due to receive later in the year the Revit Poseidon 3 jacket and trousers so have the Poseidon 2 at some crazy clearance prices at the moment.

Jacket £495.47 & Trousers £369.74 = £867.21 for a suit worth £1289.98.

Also don't forget you guys get to use your UKGSER code on top bringing it down to just £780.49.... beat that for a suit which is probably our most highly recommended laminated gore-tex suit... over £500 saved!

Link to suit: https://www.motocentral.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=poseidon+2 Sizes are running out though

Back
Top Bottom