Hex Ezcan spots

Hi Chasbo

The ezCAN can power 2- or 3-wire lights, we just highly recommend that if the lights are 3-wire, you should configure it as 3-wire, because those lights are not designed to dim using their 12V wire. I saw one response mention the installation instructions, our user manual covers the usage of the ezCAN quite thoroughly, but in short you can dim and disable the lights on the move using your INFO button on a oil cooled 1200 - link for the user manual is here
Brilliant, thanks for that.

I have used a Healtech Thunderbox on several bikes, but admittedly not on my BMW as it already has additonal lights as factory fit. Several options for wiring up, link below. £65 ish online.

https://www.healtech-electronics.com/products/tb/

The £65 TBU-01 - do you know how many accessories you can attach to it. Presumably it’s a single 16A output so each connection shares that power but you plug 4 items into it?

Hi Chasbo

The ezCAN can power 2- or 3-wire lights, we just highly recommend that if the lights are 3-wire, you should configure it as 3-wire, because those lights are not designed to dim using their 12V wire. I saw one response mention the installation instructions, our user manual covers the usage of the ezCAN quite thoroughly, but in short you can dim and disable the lights on the move using your INFO button on a oil cooled 1200 - link for the user manual is here

On the LC 1200 with spots powered directly from the Hex is there any way to have an existing dash 'warning' light show when the lights are on or would you just have to wire a small 12v LED indicator light in parallel to the spot light feed?

On the LC 1200 with spots powered directly from the Hex is there any way to have an existing dash 'warning' light show when the lights are on or would you just have to wire a small 12v LED indicator light in parallel to the spot light feed?

There either on or off, and you can turn them up or down using the rotary controller

I check there on when i start the bike no need for any extra wiring ;)

Back
Top Bottom