R100RTLC coolant drain stub

Wrigsby1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So as part of my weekly mithers I check the oil level and the coolant level in the tell tale pipe in the RHS fairing panel... Its been great for 11k miles and then yesterday i find the coolant level down... I kept an eye on it today and after the 45 mile commute it had dropped further so a proper top up was needed... I checked the bike and found it to be the coolant bleed/fill stub on the bottom of the RH cylinder has probably shat its silly little O ring. Probable as with the fill stub on some BM brake calipers which it looks the identical same part it was seized and is a crappy part.

Now I work in automotive and look up parts for cars etc every day but this is not showing on Real OEM or on Motorworks new and crapola website...

So... A heads up to watch the coolant level and has anyone ordered one and knows the part number...

PS WTF have Motorworks done with their website...:eek::rolleyes:

Just remembered it was also the same crappy reverse quick fill part on my 1150's clutch system on the end on the extension pipe. That was replaced with a VW car spec brake bleed nipple...!

And feck me but Motobins website is even worse... One step forward and two back...! We have the same issue at work.. Databases get a redesign and work far worse...

Found them n post numbers soon...

07119963073 Thats a short bolt like the LHS and is used on decades worth of BM's and is a pittance.

17128523491 is the check valve stub as seen on brakes/clutch applications in the past and is approx £20... Not bothering with that...:thumb

Looks like a leaky washer perhaps as the stub loosened off slightly... Stopped after a wee tweek...

Back
Top Bottom