4 bolt paralever 18" rear wheel wanted please

Attachments

• 88C35E41-EEF7-4A4C-A3E0-E6853F9E868C.jpg
    88C35E41-EEF7-4A4C-A3E0-E6853F9E868C.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 143
The other option if you want tubeless is to use a cross spoke front rim off an R100R laced to a 4 bolt hub

I don’t think that there is a standard 4 bolt 18” paralever wheel. You’ll have to get Doug Richardson to build one for you. Like this one

The other option if you want tubeless is to use a cross spoke front rim off an R100R laced to a 4 bolt hub

I was pretty sure it was going to have to be an aftermarket job with an 18" rim laced to the relevant hub. Thanks very much for the information. Much appreciated.

Before having one built, I thought I might try with the airhead trick parts hoarders first.

I was pretty sure it was going to have to be an aftermarket job with an 18" rim laced to the relevant hub. Thanks very much for the information. Much appreciated.

Before having one built, I thought I might try with the airhead trick parts hoarders first.

Have you tried Gary Burton? he is retiring and selling off all his stock of spares, some of it is unused.

Don't get too excited.

Message on his website:

'This website will remain active and will retain my contact details but nothing will be for sale - bikes, parts or services.'

Don't get too excited.

Message on his website:

'This website will remain active and will retain my contact details but nothing will be for sale - bikes, parts or services.'
He’s selling lots of parts on his Facebook page. Some amazingly rare bits too!

Got a link please?
His fb page is Gary Burton. I think he’s still using his original email. The reference to ‘no parts for sale’ is no new parts. His private stash appears to be quite comprehensive and he’s definitely selling.

Back
Top Bottom