Lord and Lady Snooty's European Wanders in a MB SLK

I've only travelled by road in Italy once and was pleasantly astonished at the price of a coffee on the auto via.

Thanks for writing this up Lord S, enjoyed being along for the drive.

Thanks for the write-up. very interesting and definitely inspiring for a road trip!

Your posts have been well written, informative and joyous to follow, thank you for sharing

Seeing your pictures of Ypres brought back lovely memories for me, having first visited there back in around 2012 when touring with a group of like minded chums on our motorbikes and latterly visiting (twice) with my lovely lass when we stayed at the Main Street Hotel, which I thoroughly recommend to anyone

Thanks again...brilliant :thumb

Enjoyed your trip to Italy and Sicily

I Mentioned the "House of the Vecci" in Pompeii which I had the good fortune to visit several years ago.
Just to let you know what you missed whilst there on your trip.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9yzoP7KM_80" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you all for your positive feedback it is very much appreciated.

Myke Rocks, thanks for the YouTube vid, since getting back we have been watching vids on Pompeii to learn more and this is very welcome. Pompeii was definitely a highlight of the trip and it is staggering to think that there is probably much more to be found in the adjoining perimeters of the city, many years of work still to do.

Back
Top Bottom