Whats my options

Pablo1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok so despite all negativity on nav 6 i went ahead and bought one from a motoraad dealer which was the newer version (make life a ride) this was 2021, so yesterday i updated maps and hey presto it seems unit has frozen touchscreen doesnt work, ive tried all resets no joy, so now i dont want this unit and will buy an xt in due course, whats best way of salvaging something from this ££

Take it back to the dealership, Paul. It should be covered by the standard BMW Motorrad 2 year warranty.

Take it back to the dealership, Paul. It should be covered by the standard BMW Motorrad 2 year warranty.

Bought from Sycamore Motoraad new via Ebay, Ive sent them a message with a request to return for a refund, we'll see how that goes.

I had to badger BMW into giving me a full refund, rather than a replacement. Patience and politeness won out.

PS Have you tried putting the device into the powered cradle on your bike, with the ignition on? This sometimes ‘shocks’ the device into life. I had to do it with my brand new XT, which froze, straight out of the box.

I had to badger BMW into giving me a full refund, rather than a replacement. Patience and politeness won out.

PS Have you tried putting the device into the powered cradle on your bike, with the ignition on? This sometimes ‘shocks’ the device into life. I had to do it with my brand new XT, which froze, straight out of the box.

Ive just tried this I thought the same thing but no joy, the touchscreen is unresponsive, thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom