talmag trial 2023

I should be putting a bloody curtain rail up!
Was that Mr. Miller abusing somebody's forks?

Was that Mr. Miller abusing somebody's forks?

It was indeed. Three of us had driven down together for the event, Mark Newman, Matt Duff and myself. Matt was keen to get a photo with Sammy Miller, so when he walked past I asked him if he would mind, which he didn't. He spotted Mark's Ariel had a larger bore exhaust than usual and was asking about it when someone suggested he swing his leg over it. That's when the cameraman turned round, I reversed out of the way to give him a better shot.
Mark

Great video thanks for sharing.

Brought back some wonderful memories, I did the Talmag many times as a passenger in a 500 triumph outfit, the last time, 1996 our claim to fame was we cleaned Hungry Hill twice..... Happy days :)

Great video thanks for sharing.

Brought back some wonderful memories, I did the Talmag many times as a passenger in a 500 triumph outfit, the last time, 1996 our claim to fame was we cleaned Hungry Hill twice..... Happy days :)

We only got to see the sidecars in the paddock, some of the sections in the video looked trying to say the least!
Mark

Some lovely bikes there Mark , with a fair sprinkling of skill as well. Note to self , must go to spectate at one of rge Aqueduct Classic events this year

Steve

I saw that the oldest 'solo' competitor was 90 years young, yesterday.................is that right?

I saw that the oldest 'solo' competitor was 90 years young, yesterday.................is that right?

I saw that George Greenland was the first rider away. Looked well enough, but he and his daughter only completed one lap (of two)
Mark

Hungry Hill, now that brings back memories, good old Aldershot training area

Back
Top Bottom