Goldwing 2023 DCT Tankbag Suggestions

k1300sporscheeater

Reaction score
As above , anyone any suggestions/ recommendations for a smallish tank bag for an Airbag Model DCT Goldwing.
Many thanks.
Neil

Wouldn't that interfere with airbag deployment?

i think it would.

an idea (if you want to carry small items) is to get a riders backrest with the pocket on it. other than that, you have 2 panniers to use (and a topbox if you have the tour model).

As above , anyone any suggestions/ recommendations for a smallish tank bag for an Airbag Model DCT Goldwing.
Many thanks.
Neil

Do not under any circumstances cover the airbag aperture.
I have seen a Goldwing with some sort of bag attached to the bars, don’t know anything about it though.

I made one (as nothing was available). Tucks in under the screen , used it on trip to Istanbul last year - great job , held phone , glasses , passport , pen and a few nick nacks - great for things like boat tickets. Will go find a photo and size and attach in a few mins ............... busy in middle of an air filter change ... that's another story !!!

as per this

Attachments

• fairing pouch wing.JPG
    fairing pouch wing.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 106
How is held on?

3 cable ties to air vent thingy - as that is being closed - 2 velcro strips for the 2 back corners ... one can just be seen in photos , in fact both can be seen - cable ties more of an anti grab thing at traffic lights ............ (o ye of little faith)

3 cable ties to air vent thingy - as that is being closed - 2 velcro strips for the 2 back corners ... one can just be seen in photos , in fact both can be seen - cable ties more of an anti grab thing at traffic lights ............ (o ye of little faith)

Thanks. A good use of the air vent thingy which seems to me to be useless for what it was "designed" for. Did you adapt it from an existing bag?

Thanks. A good use of the air vent thingy which seems to me to be useless for what it was "designed" for. Did you adapt it from an existing bag?

What do you mean ‘useless’. It’s your air conditioning :augie:augie

Back
Top Bottom