Into The West X, Leenane, Co Galway 1st - 3rd September 2023

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
FRIDAY 1ST - SUNDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER

Welcome to the 10th Annual Leenane event :aidan

Same format as usual - arrive Friday evening for grub & a few soft drinks, a bit of a ride out around stunning Connemara on the Saturday, with lunch & tay stops naturally, followed by a sit down dinner back in the hotel and then youse can all bugger off home on the Sunday

2 nights BB and 2 Dinners are still only €145 per person sharing, €175 single room. If you’ve been before you’ll know it’s fantastic value, if you haven’t been before come & find out how good it is….

You'll need to book the hotel yourselves (as Geraldine would say “I’m not your mammy” ) - 095 42249 or info@leenanehotel.com and mention "UKGSer Weekend"
But, being the west of Ireland, don't panic if you don’t get confirmation within 5 minutes

I know some of youse have booked already & some have posted on last year’s thread but can i ask you to post again on this thread so i can keep track of who’s coming (and who I need to avoid :augie )

Word up.
Thank you so much for organising this event once more, these things don't happen without a lot of hard work.
I have a room booked, arriving 30th August departing Monday 4th September.
Looking forward to seeing most of you. :D

Attachments

• 20220803_112620.jpg
    20220803_112620.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 342
Enjoyed last year already booked to return . Thanks Jockser.

Myself and himself are booked

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Myself and Carla are booked in.

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Just sent an email there - hopefully there's still room for my ugly mug! Favourite biking weekend of the year!

Back
Top Bottom