New to the Forum Need help with Identification

DamianS

Reaction score
Hi I am Damian I am from Birmingham and I have purchased bmw r100 gs without V5 , I have old mot( but no reg number shown ) for the bike and frame number , I have tried to decode it but no luck , this motorcycle was purchased couple years ago on this group not by me . Frame number is 6466278 I will appreciate help Thank you

Last edited:
Hi I am Damian I am from Birmingham and I have purchased bmw r100 gs without V5 , I have old mot( but no reg number shown ) for the bike and frame number , I have tried to decode it but no luck , this motorcycle was purchased couple years ago on this group not by me . Frame number is 6466278 I will appreciate help Thank you

I don;t understand how you you can have an MOT with no registration number showing ?>

But click this https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/select?vin=6466278

Its a February 1992 R100 GS Euro Spec

Possibly a pre registration mot that would only have the frame number on it, that would suggest it's a second hand import.

Dating certificate

This
It’s an import

Do you know anyone who could do a Dating certificate as I would like to register the bike , I know its a different topic but was wondering if anyone here on this group did this
, also I wanted to add pictures but don't know how sorry I am still new to this site . Thanks everyone for replies

Welcome to the site Damian:thumb2

Consider becoming a subscriber.. it will pay you back many times over ;)

Welcome, I’ve not actually heard of anyone doing dating certificates on this forum tbh. I’d try UK BMW club and maybe someone knowledgable like Motorworks. I’m sure you’ll get some good advice from either. Good luck let us know how you get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you subscribe and post photos then someone might know the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crikey when i read the post i was thinking Non Binary or some other stream of letters allocated to ones identity today... but it turns out actually be bike related!! rare on here ;) - welcome :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom