April Breakfast Meet

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
At the East Mids midweek do the other day I suggested a new venue for a breakfast, followed by a ride through some of the lanes that people might not know, or even if they do might enjoy. Today I made the necessary enquiries and was answered favourably.

I am thinking for a Saturday in April, that doesn't clash with anything. The venue is new, only opened last year I think it was and is half a mile from The Saltbox, for those who know it on the old A50 route. https://www.newlandsfarmshop.co.uk/

Please indicate interest below. Any preferences as to the actual date? :thumby:

I’m certainly interested in this Simon so later rather than earlier April would be good for me.
(It’s a fair schlep from BSE!

I’m certainly interested in this Simon so later rather than earlier April would be good for me.
(It’s a fair schlep from BSE!

For a man of your calibre! :p

I shall start to formulate a route. It will include gated roads, but with tarmac for the road bike orientated folks. In fact I will do two in case we get bikes that are more limited in where they can go. So a Plan A and Plan B

How does Saturday 22nd April 09.30 sound? :beerjug:

Sounds good to me!

My broken shoulder is healing nicely and so should be back on a bike shortly :D

Just pick a date Simon, those that will come will come. As long as it doesn't clash with the East Mids breakfast, I shall probably attend.

For a man of your calibre! :p

I shall start to formulate a route. It will include gated roads, but with tarmac for the road bike orientated folks. In fact I will do two in case we get bikes that are more limited in where they can go. So a Plan A and Plan B

How does Saturday 22nd April 09.30 sound? :beerjug:

Sounds promising!:thumby:

09.30 for breakfast. They get very busy and we have got to book some places, otherwise it is pot luck and join the queue. :D

I should like to be included too please but there is a potential calendar clash so if you could reserve me a place for now I'd be much obliged.

I'm in.

Let's see if any West Mids chaps turn up. Maybe post it there too.

Be nice to see some new faces. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom