Enduro pants, inside the boot

er-minio

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm after a new pair of enduro pants that I can wear inside the boots.

I normally have some Leatt pants that I use, but damaged them after crashing on asphalt a couple of months ago. Also, they don't look that they will resist any abrasion, and they didn't.

So, looking for something sturdier, comfortable. No need for protections as I wear knee braces when offroading. Maybe just something around the hips.

I have a pair of Klim outiders that replaced my BMW city pants for travel/random usage bike pants, but don't want to use them offroading (they are my travel pants at the end of the day). Similar fabric/shape with smaller end of leg would be ideal.

Any pointers?

thanks

Thanks! I'll have a look.

I find the sizes with KLIM a bit weird.
My outriders: one size down wouldn't fit across across half of my leg... the size I got is a tiny bit large, one size up was like a tent :D

I was looking for something cheaper too (if available).

Yeah. To be fair they are not that much more expensive than other stuff.
Have to find a shop where to try them on and see if they fit my pear shape :D

"Pears" are always welcome at Rugged Roads (other sizes and shapes are available) :beerjug:

Pop in to try anything on, or give me or Roxy a call on 01590 675657, and once we've got your vital statistics we can give recommendations. We also offer a free returns/exchanges on Klim pants, jackets, boots and helmets if you can't get down.

We're open:
Mon - Friday - 9am-4pm
Saturday -10am-4pm

https://ruggedroads.co.uk/epages/00...4-5d1c-407e-8207-580e14387ec5/Categories/KLIM

Annette – I'll pop on the first free Saturday I can get ;)

Depending on where you are in London, er-minio, the Adventure Bike Shop at Sudbury do a wide range of Klim kit. Last time I looked they had the in-boot Dakar pants, so it might be worth checking them out.

Thanks. I live in central London.
To be fair Rugged Roads is "close" to some of the routes I usually do a "random" weekend bimble. :)

Back
Top Bottom