Sena 50S - Not Working

Carts

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All

Dose anybody know a person or company that can recondition a Senna 50S. Mine has stopped turning on, I have put in a new battery but hasn't made a difference.

1st one died on me and got it replaced under warranty, now out of warrant and failed again. Bit reluctant to chuck money at another unit, Senna say it was out of warranty and don't do reconditioning

Any thoughts, have done search on internet and cant any tips i haven't tried

Cheers

Was it difficult to replace the battery ?
Get a paperclip, and reset it.

Attachments

• m hbbijn.jpg
    m hbbijn.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 89
Hi thanks for responding, was quite easy in end to change battery, put it off for a couple of months, watched a couple of videos it probably tool me 15 mins. Though it’s not working can’t confirm I did it properly. Though the battery does charge, just will not turn on

Yep have tried the rest with pin. In various combination, didn’t hell.

You might have to accept its Kaput !
Just unlucky, all of my Sena's have been faultless.
Good luck.

How long have you had it, can you send it back?

FYI, they may try the old story of it's over 12 months old so no warranty, but don't be put off as UK consumer law states that a item must last for a reasonable amount of time, a item that costs what a 50S does would be expected to last at least 2 years if not longer.

Hi

I've had the unit from pre Covid, so 4 years now, My local dealer did contact sena but now joy. don't know how hard they pushed. think it may be a case of suck it up buttercup....

Back
Top Bottom