What is this called in safari (Wapping)

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sometime ago Wapping showed a screenshot of his iPad/MAC where I noticed there was a hidden, previously to me at least, list of often used or favourite websites.

On the attached photo it’s the line between the address bar and the Apple website menu and includes UKGSER.

I cannot recall how I found how to add it to mine or how it was populated. But it is very useful and I would like to edit my original choices.

Would someone kindly point me in the right direction to edit the line of shortcuts.

TIA

Attachments

• F9ACAD8F-624E-4F98-808E-70F69E075B37.jpg
    F9ACAD8F-624E-4F98-808E-70F69E075B37.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 142
That top line is your bookmarks. In the side menu Add / delete websites you wish in there.

They will then populate the top line (which you can show / not show by clicking ‘View’ and the select either show / hide favourites bar).

That top line is your bookmarks. In the side menu Add / delete websites you wish in there.

They will then populate the top line (which you can show / not show by clicking ‘View’ and the select either show / hide favourites bar).

Isn't that line Favourites? Favourites being a sub-set of Bookmarks. Favourites live across the top of the Faro screen, other bookmarks live down the side (when you have them visible).

Just to make it more complicated, Favourites itself also appear(s) in Bookmarks...

It's the Favourites Bar.

You can Hide/Unhide it from View in the Menu Bar (i think that's what it's called) at the top of the screen.

you can drag website addresses into it or fiddle with the contents in the Bookmarks page accessed from the Menu Bar.

Thanks for the pointers, all sorted. Suicide by Brussels sprouts has been moved:D

Back
Top Bottom