For ALL Shit’Air Stickers, comments, questions and moans

isn't it a shame that ... none of my v5's show anything they want on their form , guaranteed to keep me out of Paris , which is a shame .

and no , i'm not going to pay to get a CoC for each bike .

doesn't show any emissions of any kind., or noise , or euro level .

Then don’t you just tick ‘No Euro standard’?

10e17d9543b062a882d3e26b4aa7f2ed.png

47a9b0b8342943ff48bdf6c4f9aca731.png

I can’t see noise listed as a question.

It is tricky to imagine that the French (who love old vehicle gatherings) are banning all ancient vehicles.

As for the V5 info, mine does not show the CO2 figure but this field is not mandatory on the form. As for Euro level, this is not on the V5 either, but not hard to find if you do not know it. I know my RS is Euro 3 as it was a run out model that had to be registered in 2016 so I had a nice discount. Anything registered after Jan 2017 must be Euro 4, so you could guess based on date of registration. There will be a few 2016 bikes that are Euro 4 as this was a no cost option on the RS for a few months.

I have a Crit’air #4 sticker on my ‘07 Civic Type-S 2.2 diesel. I just entered the details and it selected the appropriate designation.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have an R1250RT 2022, Euro 5, 110 G/CM omissions. I completed the form for a Crit'Air sticker however this message popped up: 'The Euro standard entered is not in force with the category of vehicle chosen.'

Does this mean I don't need one?

Thanks

Dear Marje

I have put a personal plate on our campervan and our Shit Air permit no longer matches.

What is your advice?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have an R1250RT 2022, Euro 5, 110 G/CM omissions. I completed the form for a Crit'Air sticker however this message popped up: 'The Euro standard entered is not in force with the category of vehicle chosen.'

Does this mean I don't need one?

Thanks

On my 2021 1250GS I had the same problem but the application went through OK when I changed it to Euro 4

Dear Marje

I have put a personal plate on our campervan and our Shit Air permit no longer matches.

What is your advice?

Get a new one with your correct reg number - I would have thought that is the only thing that has changed on your V5 ?

Crit sticker ?

If ive worked my route out correctly, i should avoid the need to have one of these,

but working on the basis of,

A) Getting lost ( a distinct possibility with my nav skills lol)

B) A forced detour ,

It may be prudent to buy one jic

Check my V5, and its usless lol .... feck all on it ----

It meets blighty's ULEZ standard, no charge :)

But according to our french cousins its a dirty Euro 3 ,

its a 2016 GS btw

Is that correct?

Back
Top Bottom