UKGSER Coffee and Cake The Stableyard, Broadwindsor 25 April

Orinoco

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
oops, it's Broadwindsor, not Beaminster, so closed the other thread :)

Table booked for next SW UKGSER coffee and cake/breakfast/brunch at the Stableyard, Broadwindsor for 10:30 on Tuesday 25 April.

It's a bit twee, but good food and all roads there are interesting

https://stableyardrestaurant.co.uk

Let me know if coming

Cheers

Well look at that, BBC weather app says sunny for Tuesday morning :)

Looking good for a ride to a lovely cafe for brunch/cake/coffee :thumby:

Morning Rich,

Late to the party chum, this was last month. Want to suggest/organise something down your way on a Wednesday? Though not Newton Poppleford as I hear it’s under mountains of mud 🙁

would be good to catch up

when we met last we discussed other places we could visit, how about Dunkeswell Aerodrome? There is cafe that sells the usual fare with indoor or outside seating and depending on the weather a bit of entertainment from the skydivers, its about 7 miles from Honiton.
14/15 June any good?

Al.

No I hadn't started it as although I've been there and thought it was OK, there's a lot of negative reviews on TripAdviser, so was pondering what to do. Meh... may as well go anyway and we can make up our own minds/give high praise/complain/kick off/ not go back as needed :D

NB Did reply to previous on the new 'conversation' (PM) thing about a coffee, did you get it? But could only do today! Bridport Bike club are doing a run on Friday from The Crown if interested, leaving 2pm for a tootle around and about, ending in tea and cake!

I see what you mean about the reviews but most of them are quite old.

Al.

Back
Top Bottom