It’s arrived….

dicktheleg

Pestie to the Nobility
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Delivered today, bought sight unseen and I must say I’m rather chuffed.

2021 Reg E4, One owner and just 1200 miles.

Rides beautifully.

Now for a bit of preventative maintenance with the ACF50 & waterproof grease.

Thanks for the offers on here chaps.

Attachments

• 0CCE0713-E7B7-486B-99F1-873CDD63B09E.jpg
    0CCE0713-E7B7-486B-99F1-873CDD63B09E.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 479
  • 42F56844-9418-4B6D-A42D-7E1C03CE8594.jpg
    42F56844-9418-4B6D-A42D-7E1C03CE8594.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 475
Handsome array that.

Hima looks the business :okay

Crackin' 'bike Grommet :thumb2

They really are superb 'bikes and very underestimated .... enjoy. Ride reports in due course please

:beerjug:

Nice looking bike, love the colour, not sure about the front side bags though.

As has been said a number of times around here, take it for what it is and not what it isn't and you should come to love riding it, i certainly love riding mine.

Nice, I preferred the grey, but couldn't find one new when I wanted to buy. Enjoy it.

Nice Bike sir
I personally love those front bags on a bike. They dont half keep some shite off you in the wet
Plus they put a bit of weight up front in stead of all at backend or even on top of the back box I have seen

That's a great looking bike, a fabulous colour.

I thoroughly enjoyed my short spin on Orinoco's Himmy - I'd love to plan a French B road adventure on a bike like that. Chugging along seeing the scenery, smelling the smells, perfect.

Enjoy it!

Looks grand does that. Euro4? I sold the RT so will be hanging on to mine. A new chain and cush drive rubbers yesterday (could there be a link :D there?) Was a bit of a bugger of a job but all ready to go out on the road as of April.

Enjoy yours. :thumb2

Looks grand does that. Euro4? I sold the RT so will be hanging on to mine. A new chain and cush drive rubbers yesterday (could there be a link :D there?) Was a bit of a bugger of a job but all ready to go out on the road as of April.

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

Cush drive rubbers is a job i need to do.

Off for a couple of days doing some trails in Wales at weekend but, next week it'll be on with the job.

Where did you get the rubbers from Pete?

Off for a couple of days doing some trails in Wales at weekend but, next week it'll be on with the job.

Why don't you use some old innertube to pack the cush rubbers out; with 25 bhp or so to the back wheel it wont put any strain on it. I used innertube on my RX 1000 and ZZR for years and did thousands of miles with no problems and no slop;.:beerjug:

Hitchcock Tony. £6 x 3. I tried using alloy foil as temporary shims but for £6 each, I dived into the old moth breeding station! :D

Why don't you use some old innertube to pack the cush rubbers out; with 25 bhp or so to the back wheel it wont put any strain on it. I used innertube on my RX 1000 and ZZR for years and did thousands of miles with no problems and no slop;.:beerjug:

Yes, I have considered that as I have used that wheeze in the past but, I seem to be bereft of old motorcycle innertubes at the moment :D :beerjug:

Hitchcock Tony. £6 x 3. I tried using alloy foil as temporary shims but for £6 each, I dived into the old moth breeding station! :D

Thank's Pete :beerjug:

Blimey Pete, I didn’t know you were selling the RT. When did you decide to do that :D

Blimey Pete, I didn’t know you were selling the RT. When did you decide to do that :D
Since last year really, Andy. I've used it very little in the last couple of years. As I said in the ad, it's not getting any lighter and I'm not getting any younger.

It was collected today and I took the new owner, Kev, down to the A7 at Selkirk via some belting border roads. He's well pleased with the bike. : thumb2

So it's the Himmy and the airhead GS from now on... *Raised eyebrows from her indoors* :D

Since last year really, Andy. I've used it very little in the last couple of years. As I said in the ad, it's not getting any lighter and I'm not getting any younger.

It was collected today and I took the new owner, Kev, down to the A7 at Selkirk via some belting border roads. He's well pleased with the bike. : thumb2

So it's the Himmy and the airhead GS from now on... *Raised eyebrows from her indoors* :D

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk
I think you missed the point of Andy's question Peter........

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom