Cawood Bridge

Blimey you’d think they’d know which river it crosses, it’s the river Ouse, how are they all going to get to squires?

What will all them "Power Rangers" do now! that could mean a 30 miles detour? doubling their yearly Wednesday night and Sunday mileage!

What will all them "Power Rangers" do now! that could mean a 30 miles detour? doubling their yearly Wednesday night and Sunday mileage!

I drove through cawood in my camper recently, three bikes tried to pass me on the bridge, 1250 GSs as it happens

How dare they occupy the same roads as GS mounted adventurists as they set off for the Road of Moans with 150 litres of ally bling lit by 10000 lumens .

How dare they occupy the same roads as GS mounted adventurists as they set off for the Road of Moans with 150 litres of ally bling lit by 10000 lumens .

An observation I’ve made recently is that some of the GS mounted adventurists don’t acknowledge me if I’m on my old AJS or on my CG125, fuck em I’m not bothered either way.

The bridge’s one sole purpose in its’ life is to open/close for pleasure boaters in/out of Naburn Marina.

The bridge’s one sole purpose in its’ life is to open/close for pleasure boaters in/out of Naburn Marina.

And bikers going to Sherburn, and me going and coming the back, interesting way, to the A1 which is the most important.
I think most boats will fit under it at low tide, the biggest of the trip boats needs it open for its yearly trip to dry dock.

^^
Yep - that was my point.
And for me going to The Motorist for a sandwich.

There are dedicated mooring jetties upstream and downstream for the barges to tie-up to, to await the tide.

Back
Top Bottom