Touring Screen Advice

Trunkington

Reaction score
I've got a 2007 r1200gs with a standard screen, which gives me considerable buffeting on my crash helmet at mid to higher speeds (I am 6ft). I'm interested in the Powerbronze touring screen, but I can't find any reviews for it (or any other Powerbronze screens). I'd be greatful if anyone hase any thoughts on this brand, or could advice on others to do the job. I have the additional screen bracket for an ADV.

On the single and twin cam there is no other screen worth considering but the Givi airflow af 330 - yes not the most bonny but they simply work.

If only they did something similar for the LC and 1250 im on my 4th screen and she is still not happy

I always liked the MRA Vario screens on my bikes. They just seem to work well to stop buffeting. Not the quietest but they allow some air flow whilst shedding the turbulent air away from your helmet. Lots of adjustment options.

Got the Givi touring screen on my 1250 and it's fine for me at just over 6ft defo recommended.

At 6' 1" (me not the screen) the Puig touring screen suits me very well and it is less expensive than many others. I have had it on three GSA bikes and whilst on the first one I fitted the additional screen brackets (Touratech I think) I subsequently haven't bothered as its a faff, and the screen has remained rock solid. I can happily ride visor open at above motorway speeds and usually conduct an intercom conversation. Head winds and side winds do add some noise however but I guess its the same with most screens

I've got a 2007 r1200gs with a standard screen, which gives me considerable buffeting on my crash helmet at mid to higher speeds (I am 6ft). I'm interested in the Powerbronze touring screen, but I can't find any reviews for it (or any other Powerbronze screens). I'd be greatful if anyone hase any thoughts on this brand, or could advice on others to do the job. I have the additional screen bracket for an ADV.
I’ve got a Wunderlich touring screen in the garage if you want to give it a try?

Jim

At 6' 1" (me not the screen) the Puig touring screen suits me very well and it is less expensive than many others. I have had it on three GSA bikes and whilst on the first one I fitted the additional screen brackets (Touratech I think) I subsequently haven't bothered as its a faff, and the screen has remained rock solid. I can happily ride visor open at above motorway speeds and usually conduct an intercom conversation. Head winds and side winds do add some noise however but I guess its the same with most screens

Same for me but with the additional screen brackets fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom