New bike prices

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Now i know they were never cheap but for a 2023 Street Glide Special in vivid black £29,277 quid.:eek: Then on top of that if you want to add better suspension farkles engine tune up exhausts etc which i would prob want to do .
Might be time for me to be happy with what i have got for now unless the finance officer says different.

Oow much!! :eek:

This has got me to Italy, Austria, Germany, France and Slovinia plus a few trips round Scotland and still going strong.
Just been up to the garage and it started first flick after lying dormant since October. Paid 7k for it in the Iron Age.:D
Simple pleasures.:beerjug:

(BTW, that isn't an oil leak. Spilled Rola Cola by the grandson)

Attachments

• original_b1d0b617-4a5b-442a-8740-24b8e475d9ee_IMG_20220919_135635539_HDR.jpg
    original_b1d0b617-4a5b-442a-8740-24b8e475d9ee_IMG_20220919_135635539_HDR.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 564
Tight bugger. Rola cola.;)

Ps.. Bike looks brand new.:thumb2

It’s madness for sure.

Just fit an aftermarket batwing on yours…. Job done

Recent price rises have shown the lowest price big twins such as the Softail standard 107 increase by around £1300 and Street Bob 114 by £1600 yet models twice the price by £300 or so. Sport Glide and Fatbob increased by about £300, which clearly shows an intent to upsell to more expensive models IMHO.

Now i know they were never cheap but for a 2023 Street Glide Special in vivid black £29,277 quid.:eek: Then on top of that if you want to add better suspension farkles engine tune up exhausts etc which i would prob want to do .
Might be time for me to be happy with what i have got for now unless the finance officer says different.

Assuming if you were buying a Street Glide Special you would be part exing the RKS? You could either (as Twizzle says) bolt on a batwing or take the tasty bits off the RKS like the zorsts, suspension etc and put them on the SGS if you were to get one? That would save a few quid. :nenau

Save a few grand and get a bike with decent suspension and 122 bhp

6e01ea1b447d772d08f90a6ec26f9eda.png

Must admit I like the idea on the fairing. Memphis shades look to make a decent one and it's a quick release.

Oow much!! :eek:

This has got me to Italy, Austria, Germany, France and Slovinia plus a few trips round Scotland and still going strong.
Just been up to the garage and it started first flick after lying dormant since October. Paid 7k for it in the Iron Age.:D
Simple pleasures.:beerjug:

(BTW, that isn't an oil leak. Spilled Rola Cola by the grandson)

Your garden is looking a bit tropical Stu, I didn't know the Gulf Stream came over that part of St Helens. By the way isn't that bike due a service soon.

Talking of expensive.Just spoke with Captain Arsey who is in Seattle. Asked him to get me some Harley t-shirts only $46 Dollars plus tax. :yikes
I will remain a scruffy twat.

Different tac but a new T Max is now £14000 ! I had sold my 1250GSA to wbab.com for £12850 but now not worth it . As I have to put money into a scooter deal .Everything is expensive. Everything

Your garden is looking a bit tropical Stu, I didn't know the Gulf Stream came over that part of St Helens. By the way isn't that bike due a service soon.

Thanks for the reminder, it's a good job you're my carer.:D And on that note, is Al's garage open for business?

Thanks for the reminder, it's a good job you're my carer.:D And on that note, is Al's garage open for business?

as soon as the new electric door is fitted, hopefully within the next week or so. The bloke said end of March, I assume he meant this year and not next :(

Don't think the fairing looks out of place.
Thoughts from the collective.

Attachments

• 20230328_094412.jpg
    20230328_094412.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 240
I've never been keen on the bat-wing type fairings, always preferred the clear touring type screen, especially on the Road Kings. I must admit thought that the bat wing does give the bike a certain presence, maybe a bit sinister looking IYKWIM.

Back
Top Bottom