Dakar 2006 re "Chris the fat twat".

Howard Millichap said:
Have I missed something somewhere? What happened to Chris The Fat Twat's Dakar entry?
Ermm it was in 2004 but I'm guessing given your vocation you still wouldn't suggest you're late here :dabone

I believe about 50% of the bike took part last year and probably about 25% this time - though someone else may know better.... :rolleyes:

And this is posted in Slimbo & Fanny's 2004/5 Dakar Challenge forum :nenau

i heard his talk at the hogroast a couple of years back, i thought he said he was entering again :nenau

Howard Millichap said:
Have I missed something somewhere? What happened to Chris The Fat Twat's Dakar entry?

If you look closely at Nick Plumb's bike in Polarbear's thread, you'll Chris's name firmly emblazoned on the front fender as as a sponsor (most probably of his bike's parts)

judge said:
Ermm it was in 2004 but I'm guessing given your vocation you still wouldn't suggest you're late here :dabone

Hey! My trains are never late :eek:

I spoke to him at the 2005 Hogroast and he said his entry was being paid for by J-L Schlesser 'coz it was he wot knocked Chris off in 2004. So, anyone know what happened? Try to keep up Judge! :p

Howard Millichap said:
Hey! My trains are never late :eek:

I spoke to him at the 2005 Hogroast and he said his entry was being paid for by J-L Schlesser 'coz it was he wot knocked Chris off in 2004. So, anyone know what happened? Try to keep up Judge! :p

I'll let the man himself come back on this one, though Bakerman was rumoured himself to be looking closely at the course yesterday and was quoted as saying he could "w@nk it!!" :eek: :D

I spoke to chris well a brief conversation about this at last hogroast ;)

but its up to him to tell you all, I suppose chris will do when he is ready :D

judge said:
though Bakerman was rumoured himself to be looking closely at the course yesterday and was quoted as saying he could "w@nk it!!" :eek: :D

That is, of course, a spelling mistake. He means "WALK" it....take him all year though.

Back
Top Bottom