FOOD 'N' DRINK

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
The Ship in Elie.
Great Fish & Chips.
I was there on Thursday while measuring up a kitchen.
May be back in the summer to fit it.
May see some of you then.

Mike.

Boxertools

he say:
'The Ship in Elie.
Great Fish & Chips.
May see some of you then.'

d'ya no mean Ainster? it has THE world famous chippie :thumb
case you were at the wrong address Bt.

cheers

University cafe on byers road absolutely the best lasagne in the west of Scotland. Proper old style cafe.

University cafe on byers road absolutely the best lasagne in the west of Scotland. Proper old style cafe.

Now that's just impossible, because MY lasagne is the best in the whole of Scotland! (especially the crispy bits on top...mmmmmmm) and it's even better one day old :D

he say:
'The Ship in Elie.
Great Fish & Chips.
May see some of you then.'

d'ya no mean Ainster? it has THE world famous chippie :thumb
case you were at the wrong address Bt.

cheers

Ahh!! My favourite chippy ever! Worth the enormous queues!:thumb

Ahh!! My favourite chippy ever! Worth the enormous queues!:thumb

I thought that the Ship was a pub in Elie?

I think you're thinking about the chippie in Anst'er, Tash. (as visited recently by Robert de Nero)

It has enormous queues and isn't even the best in the area ;) Ask Den...

Trust me Icequeen i do not say this lightly it should tried it is truly wonderful and the owners a biker even if it is a honda.

What's the location Icequeen?

Ahaaaaa!
Unfortunately there is never any left to share out....one rather large dish only seems to serve two once seconds have been had !

And okay,Brianmcc,whenever I am around that neck of the woods I shall try their version,and try to enjoy it as much as mine! (that's "try", mind)

did I say the Lochinver Pie Shop ? :eek:

http://www.piesbypost.co.uk/

£1.50 for a can of coke !:eek:

It took three paramedics and the start'n'charge from the local council yard (set to 48v) to get a pulse re-established in Shinyface :(

You'd think it was Bolivian marching powder he'd ordered - at that price :spitfire

Pies are good, but the owner's got greedy:mad:

Al :thumb2

coke !

My God Al it`s taken me 4 months to get over that....:eek: ..........now it will start all over again, cold sweats, shaking and sleepless nights ! :p It`s nearly as cheap to buy `real coke ` or so they say !

Just fitted the Zumo to the GS 1200 so I`m going oout Wednesday to try the buttons and settings............. ( for someone who has took in **** out of GPS for a few years it will be a humerous day ) ;)

Shinyface:thumb2

Back to chips again (we're such a healthy lot up here) try the chip van on the pier in Tobermory...fresh fish (just stopped wriggling) and piping hot chips...luvverly..mmmmmmmm

St Michaels Inn, St Michaels,

Hi all stopped here for a bar lunch today and was very impressed, the service and quality of the food was top notch freshly made as soon as you place your order (in fact I was told there might be a slight delay with my minute steaks as the butcher van was running a little late no kidding now thats fresh ) The price was also very reasonable This place gets my vote :thumb2

http://www.activehotels.com/servlet...ubid=sta&numrooms=&numnights=&language=&mode=

Ma pal, The Kebab Mahal

The Kebab Mahal in Nicolson Square, Edinburgh. Right opposite the Central Mosque. Always busy, the staff are a great bunch of guys. There's a bike bay a few yards from the door and they sell the finest and cheapest curries in town. This place has real character and you sit elbow to elbow with complete strangers. A big sign on the wall says- closed for prayers between 1-2 on a Friday. Great Stuff.

Indian in Aberdeen

I've been going to the Jewel In The Crown since it opened 16 years ago, and can honestly say - it is the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to IN THE WORLD! :rob

Best meal for me is the "non-vegitarian Thali" - A feast :thumb2

http://www.thejewelinthecrown.com/main.html

Al :thumb2

I guess it was inevitable that we would eventually get round to Scotland's national dish. In which case, it has to be.........

Khushi's

index_r1_c3.gif

Back
Top Bottom