Pink Way Region 9 - Fort William to Inverness

Hi Tony, not long to wait now.
Oonyack called in yesterday on his way to Glasgow for a 6K service, he's ready.
It would be good to have a “heads up” before we went.
As far as I can remember.
Nahskye :bow
Oonyack
Cookson
Ronno
Columbus
Schultz
Mart-P
Russell
Grahame ?
Sethmopp ?
Me
Andy Davies (part way)
Who have I missed then ?
Might manage a wee beer on Tuesday night, fancy a fish supper ?
I think we should all get together on Wednesday evening, Tash, Johnny, Tony, Ronnie and anyone else that is staying over, open invite to ma wee hoose. The children dont bite, they just look dangerous ;)

Cookson said:
Are we all ready ?

Who's going to be joining us on the route ?

I'm coming up on tuesday, maybe staying in a tent for tuesday & wednesday night, not sure yet. Anyone around fancy a beer.

:beer:

G.C. said:
Might manage a wee beer on Tuesday night, fancy a fish supper ?
I think we should all get together on Wednesday evening, Tash, Johnny, Tony, Ronnie and anyone else that is staying over, open invite to ma wee hoose. The children dont bite, they just look dangerous ;)

I'm only coming up for a fish supper. :bow

Oh yea !! & a beer or 10 :thumb

:beer:

I'll join you when you're up in the Caithness area if it's after 1630 when you're passing Thurso, but as I've work the following day I'll not be able to go all the way to Inverness. If you're starting as late as 1100, I guess I'll be back before you reach my neck of the woods. The nearest notable point to me is the Weigh Inn, a big brick built structure by the turn to Scrabster. I'll keep an eye out for a squadron of GS's

Hi folks,
my backside will be sore enough doing the Carlisle to Frt Bill section thank you very much, although I would love to accompany you on this section, my start at 03.00 for the previous leg may leave me slightly 'jaded'. I would however be interested in a meet in Inverness after the leg for a natter and maybye a wee swalley. :rob

Ready to rock and roll..not literally

Hope y'all looking forward to Thursday! :cool: I'm as prepared as I'll ever be, got neighbour to look after my lovely prehistoric cat, and have carefully thought out what food I can fit into my top box, so the important things are dealt with!
Fish and chips sounds like a very good idea night b4, but will avoid any booze!! :rob , not sure if I can say the same for the Oonyack.. :beer:
Who's all staying in Fort Willy night b4?

Hi Tash, If Tony is staying on Tuesday night we might take a run up to Mallaig on Wednesday a/noon, I need to go and take a look at something, well that and it’s a nice wee run, thats where the fish supper is
Wednesday night, having a wee bite at my house. K C`s going to do something with a chicken. :nenau

Sethmopp, we’ll keep an eye out for you as well. It’ll be good to put a face to the name. :thumb

Grahame, you can get the details of where we are staying here, Duchess has insisted on buying us a drink, so there’ll be one waiting for you. :beer:

Just decided this afternoon that I am taking a wee cough. :eek: ;)

Pishy rain

Reluctantly watched Landmark all the way through today :banghead: to see long range forecast...and it's pishy rain on Thursday...noooooooo. Wonder if any of the girls South of the border want to swap runs :rolleyes:

Nashskye said:
Reluctantly watched Landmark all the way through today :banghead: to see long range forecast...and it's pishy rain on Thursday...noooooooo. Wonder if any of the girls South of the border want to swap runs :rolleyes:

Bugger !!!!!!!!!!

Just looked on my weather site & could see lightning too :eek:

Forcast is 26 degs & sunshine down here, I'll see how much I can get in my panniers, normally get a couple of day's worth in :cool:

Gordon, I'll be up tuesday, Mallaig here I come.

See you all sooooooooon.

:clap :clap

Hi Guy's n Girls

G.C. boat booked for Wed morning, depending on the weather I'm going to do a bit of exploring on the way up to Fort Bill, if it's Peeing down I'll make straight for the Fort.

Oonyack sorry can't stay over Fri night have another charity event in N.I. on the Saturday this time on shank's Pony

Look forward to seeing you all :thumb

Schultz

P.S.

To ALL participants in this event RIDE Safe

How many all in do we reckon
So I can have soup and Sannies ordered at Scourie 12/14

Well I definately won't make it cos I'm nightshift. Hope you all get round OK and without the rain. Good luck and take care.

I'm still coming up on Wednesday. I was hoping for an early dive from work but now it looks like I won't get away until 4 or 4.30.

See yiz then... :beerjug:

Booked for 16 peeps soup an sarnies at Scourie. As Ronno's going there willnae be any leftovers any way :D

OONYACK said:
Booked for 16 peeps soup an sarnies at Scourie. As Ronno's going there willnae be any leftovers any way :D

I'm no' a big eater. A sack o' tawties does me twice. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom