Pink Way Region 12 - Scarborough to Kings Lynn

Has anybody got an update on what's happening? I'm going on holiday at the end of the week and won't be back until the 8th of Sept! So I could do with knowing at least where we're meeting and at what time?

(or have I missed something really obvious?? :confused:

HOGDAWG said:
(or have I missed something really obvious?? :confused:

No mate I've been slacking.....

Attached is the route.

The handovers been agreed with Enabb of Region 11 fame. Its a Little Chef/Garage just south of Scarborough.

Attached is the route but this could change on the day if we're short on time.

The handover with Region 11 is due to take place at midday on the 8th of September.

:thumb

Attachments

• Region 12 Route.gdb
    95.7 KB · Views: 128
This is where the Little Chef handover point is........

Attachments

• ScreenShot015.jpg
    ScreenShot015.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 94
Bit further out........

Attachments

• ScreenShot016.jpg
    ScreenShot016.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 99
Whatton said:
No mate I've been slacking.....

The handover with Region 11 is due to take place at midday on the 8th of September.

That's a bit of a blow... I've been working on the basis of the original date of the 9th September, as posted earlier. :nenau

I don't return to the UK until the evening of the 8th :banghead:

That's a bu**er!

Well I'm out. I hope the ride goes well and you all have a great time.

Best of luck

Cheers

Is anyone planning doing this leg, heading home (North) the same day?

Stoney said:
Is anyone planning doing this leg, heading home (North) the same day?
Hi Stoney...

I'm hoping there'll be some others doing this leg... although I'm presuming most people will be carrying on to partake in more fund raising at the East Midlands Event... :thumb

I say the more the merrier... and if all the outriders can raise as much as poss too then it makes the whole event even more worth while... ;)

Hopefully see you on Friday 8th.... :thumb

I've just checked this thread to make sure of the date and..... I was OK for the 9th but I can't make the 8th, I'm working !! Apologies for the late cancellation, but I just can't make it :(

Ok time to get some shut eye before the big final push tomorrow... :clap

night night peeps... safe riding and see you in Scarborough in the morning... :thumb

s'excitin int it... :D

Room 101 said:
Ok time to get some shut eye before the big final push tomorrow... :clap

night night peeps... safe riding and see you in Scarborough in the morning... :thumb

Sleep well, get some shut eye for me too Sue, I haven't slept much at all this week :eek

Room 101 said:

I'm getting there at 11, I'll be riding an R1150GS and wearing a pink rose for ease of recognition :thumb

Back
Top Bottom